The Longest Fight

POV - Cleo

One full month and several more days to come and yet not a single catch has been made on these turtles yet.

Cleo fidgeted anxiously with their fingers. They rocked their body from side to side. Keeping steady with their legs tucked neatly into a criss crossed formation. The nervous ticking from the nearby clock in the apartment drowned out the thoughts flooding into their mind.

Nothing but steady breathing could be heard overlapping over the confided complex and everything was at peace for a mere moment as time seemed to rapidly slow down and fade into the background of this world.

Places conjured into the void of his mind. Blanking things out like the whitest piece of paper. Just awaiting the gentle touch of that nice, watercolor tipped brush to fill the void.

That watercolor brush was Frida.

That cheary, overly optimistic, salmon coloured glow lit up the room and almost gave Cleo a literal heart attack when she walked through the door, filling up the quiet that once stirred.

"Cleo! I've got absolutely the best thing that you *need* to check out!" She bounded towards the couch that Cleo resided herself on. Nearly causing the abstract teenager to scream at the absolute lack of space her sister granted unto her.

"...Is there a reason you went all hog wild for a second there and nearly caused me two heart attacks in one day?" Cleo asked just as he was loosening up. His joints felt a little more relaxed knowing it was just Frida doing what Frida does.

"Actually there is! See, you've been doin' a whole lotta nothing since the main writer of this story put off writing this fanfiction for a few days too long—"

"I'm sorry what?"

"—And so now I'm gonna get you into this new thing the boys were showing me!" She chirped. Her hands made wild movements as she spoke. It was almost as if she couldn't talk without moving her hands. Almost like they were conjoined.

Their sister bounded towards the front of the room and towards the small to medium sized tv they had perched on the floor. It was connected to a laptop on the side with a wire poked into the back of it that connected it to the tv itself. She sat herself down in front of the devices and steadily switched the tv on.

What displayed on screen was a series of Frida attempting to get the whole thing to work. Her mashing keys on the keyboard and cursing under her breath went noticeably to her sib sib.

It went for about five to ten minutes until the screen dashed with colors and scenery. Frida dashed over to the couch and planted herself right next to Cleo in a comical routine. The screen allowed a series of games regarding skateboards that Cleo had never heard of, much less been interested in before.

Though Frida looked intrigued. She stared at the screen with wide eyes and a toothy grin that went unmistakable. Her legs kicked back and forth in intrigue.

The scene was something Cleo had never seen before and seemed pointless to them.

That doesn't mean he was about to tell Frida to turn the whole thing off so he endured it for the next hour.

After an hour, the conclusion of the makeshift game came to a close and these things known as commercials started playing. Frida stood up and turned the tv off with the computer.

"So?? Any thoughts??" She asked, clearly waiting for a reaction.

"I think you need to stop hanging out with those boys so much. We're supposed to capture them, not play family with them." Cleo stood up from the couch and went to their room without another word.