Chapter 10

Chapter 10:

-Riley’s POV-

I slowly opened my eyes. Ugh. I’m still so frickin’ tried. Where the hell am I? I felt two arms wrapped around my stomach. What the hell? Did I fall asleep on the couch with Harry? Well, no shit Riley, you dumbass!

I shook my head and turned over to see Harry still sleeping. Good thing his couches were pretty big. I slowly touched his cheek and then I traced his lips with my thumb. I leaned in and kissed him as his lips stayed still. I kept my lips there until I felt pressure, pushing my lips. He was kissing back. I pulled away and slightly smiled at him even though his eyes were still closed.

“Good morning to you too.” He managed to say.

Damn. His morning voice. Phewww.

I pecked his lips one more time because I just had too. His lips were so.. addicting.

He slowly opened his eyes. Ahh. There it is. The most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen.

“You have beautiful eyes.” He said. What the hell? I was just thinking that about him.

“No. You’re the one with the beautiful eyes. You should never shut your eyes again. Matter of fact, you shouldn’t even blink.”

He looked at me surprised and closed his eyes, pretending to go to sleep.

I gasped. “Nooo! You’re so mean!” I frowned, hoping maybe he’ll peek, “Fine. I’ll just cover my mouth forever.” I put my hand over my mouth, breathing outta my nose.

He opened his eyes quick, “No stop! I wouldn’t be able to touch perfectness.” He gasped.

He just called my lips perfect.. His lips are obviously the perfect ones.

“Take your hand off.”

I shook my head.

“C’mon. Please..?”

I took my hand off my mouth to speak, but kept my hand over it, “Promise to never shut your eyes..?”

“No! That’s impossible. Well, for me.”

Before I could cover my mouth again, he pushed my hand away, crashing his lips to mine.

I smiled into the kiss, playfully trying to push him off.

He pulled away and smirked, “Ha!”

I pouted, “Oh hush.”

He closed his eyes again, “I’m sooo tired.” He mumbled.

I closed my eyes as well and rested my head near his. Why do I fell like something is wrong? My eyes shot wide open, “Oh my god! Harry?! What time is it?!”

He reached over me to get his phone that was on the coffee table, “Erm.. 11:27. Why?”

“We over slept! I missed school!” This was weird. I’ve never skipped school before. I wondered if my mom even realized I was gone..

“It’s okay. The world isn’t going to end.” He said calmly.

“It will for me! My mom is going to flip out!” I shouted.

“Shhh.” He placed his index finger over my lips.

My mom will kill me. I’m completely screwed. When the school calls my mom saying I didn’t attend today, she’ll go psycho on me. Hopefully Jay covered for me, but I doubt it that little asshole! I do everything for him and he doesn’t do shit for me.