Chapter 11

Chapter Eleven:

-Riley's POV-

It's finally Friday! This week has been crazy. I never told Sydney about me skipping school. I just told her I didn't feel good. I know it's stupid and I should tell her because she's my best friend. But at the moment, I don't need anybody judging me.

My mom has still been acting bitchy towards me and I can't take it. I'm gonna end up exploding, again. I had a little talk with Jay, telling him not to listen to any of moms bullshit. He didn't ask, he just obeyed.

Harry has been wanting to get to know me better. I just don't understand why he didn't ask any of the questions in person. I thought that was kind of strange. Maybe he thought it would be lame and embarrassing? Because I didn't wanna ask him any of the questions either.

A small smile tugged on my lips just thinking about him.

As I walked outside to start my walk off to school, I saw Harry's car parked in front of the house. He rolled down the window.

"Hey! Wanna a ride?" He smirked as I nodded, walking to the car.

Here comes the butterflies in my stomach again..

I hopped in and he drove off. I tried to hide my smile, looking out the window, but of course, the mirror caught me.

"I love seeing that smile."

Crap.

I felt my face turning red. I honestly hate when that happens. I just wish my face would stay normal. Maybe I should start wearing blush, so that people wouldn't notice if I'm blushing or not. Hmm, sounds like a plan.

I looked around me to see we were at school. I sighed.

"Riley?"

I nodded at him waiting for him to continue.

"I just want you to know that I.. I really like you."

I smiled, but before I could say anything, he crashed his lips to mine.

I smiled into the kiss. After a couple of seconds, he pulled away, "C'mon, let's go."

Of course, I was blushing as we got out of the car. I looked at the time on my phone and we still had a lot of time till class started. I should drive with Harry in the mornings more often. I smiled at the thought of Harry and I always being together.

I started walking to my locker, thinking Harry went his separate way, but he was right behind me. He followed me to my locker. I opened my locker and put my bag in there.

Harry smiled down at me, "Mind if I put my bag in here too? And then I could get it after school."

I grabbed his bag from him and put it on a hook that was left in my locker, "There you go."

"Thanks." He slowly kissed my cheek, making the kiss sloppy.

I giggled, playfully pushing him away, "Harry, stop."

He chuckled wiping off his slobber that was on my cheek.

I turned my attention back to my locker to get books for my next two classes. I took a glance at Harry to see him checking out another girl. My face turned red, but not from blushing. I was jealous. But I couldn't really say anything because I wasn't his girlfriend. At the same time, he just told me he really likes me. He also didn't give me a chance to say it back. Almost as if he already knows I like him, but he doesn't wanna hear me say it.

I turned around to see the girl he was looking at. She was really pretty. In my opinion, prettier than me. So then why is Harry standing here next to me, when he could be next to her? I looked behind the girl, to see Rachel, Harry's ex.