Chapter 15

Chapter 15:

I wasted my fucking time.

Wasted it completely.

What am I supposed to do?!

I feel so disgusted! Like a used toy that's been thrown around a thousand times.

I honestly have no idea what I'm supposed to do with myself. Why would someone do something so horrible to another? I just don't understand. I'm such a good person, I don't deserve this shit, are you serious?! I think I'm seriously going crazy. I wanna just go to his house, say nothing and stab him; kill his family.

Okay, damn, stop talking like that.

I've never gone through anything like this and I've gone through a lot of drama. It's so ironic because I hate drama, but it'll never get away from me.

I'm a strong person, I stick up for myself no matter what.

All these memories rush in and I'm just so god damn heartbroken.

"Why would he say I'm not his girlfriend?!" I smack my face into my pillow, biting it and screaming, "We acted exactly like a couple!"

I grunted louder into my pillow and then I heard someone coming in, "Ugh! Go away, please!"

"Riley.. what's wrong?"

It was my mom.. Great.

Picking my head up, I shouted, "I said please!"

She stood there, "Harry?"

I sighed, sitting up, "I don't wanna talk about it."

She sat down next to me and I shifted over a bit, "Tell me, c'mon."

"Nothing. We're not together or anything and we'll never be a 'thing'!" I dropped back in bed, "Please leave me alone. I really don't wanna talk about it." I said surprisingly calm. I think it's because I felt bad and I knew she really wanted me to talk to her about it. I hate my mom, sometimes, but when it comes to boys, she's cool about it and I actually could say anything I want about a boy without hearing, 'No boys!'. It's something most parents would say. My dad, too. He'd never say anything bad about boys.

She sighed and stood up, leaving the room and closing the door.

I heard her shout, "No! Leave her alone!"

Right on time, Jay walked in, "Woah. What happened to you?"

I groaned, "Jay, you know I love you.. well, sometimes, but can you please leave me alone?"

He gave me a disgusted look and left.

I look like shit right now, ugh. I'm a mess.

As if on cue, I got a text from Harry.

"Hey. Is something wrong?"

I started typing really fast..

"Yes, you little fucking asshole dick! You told that guy I wasn't your girlfriend! You know, we never even talked about any of that, yet. Like, did you really think my feelings wouldn't be hurt?! You have no fucking heart! I motherfucking hate you!"

I hovered my finger over 'send'.

I re-read it three times.

I sighed and erased everything.

I know, I'm stupid. But at the same time, I don't wanna make myself look crazy. I'm gonna be the big person and just talk to him about it.

"Come over?" I texted back.

...

About fifthteen minutes later, he showed up. My mom was taking a nap and Jay was.. well, I don't know.

I opened the door to see him standing there, looking down at his phone.

He looked so perfect.

I snapped out of it, stepping foot outside, closing the door behind me. He looked up and smiled wide, "Hey. What's wrong, I can't go inside?" He smirked, trying to kiss me.

Placing my hand on his chest, I pushed him away, "Don't." I made no eye contact.

His smile disappeared, "Riley..? What happened?"

I sighed, running my fingers through my roots, "I'm done. With this." I pointed at us, looking down, "I'm a good person, Harry." I looked up at him, his eyes roam into my eyes in confusion, "And I don't need anyone trying to put me down."

I'm very proud of the way I'm handling this. Knowing me, this is very surprising.

His hands found my hands and he held them tight, "Riley, please explain to me what you're talking about. Please, I'm not losing you."

I looked at him, confused. How can he not know?! I pulled my hands away.

"I heard it, okay?! I heard what you said to that guy."

"What are you talking about?" He backed away, rasing his voice a bit.

"He asked if I was your girlfriend and you said no! I was right there, Harry. Did you think I wasn't going to hear it?" I looked into his eyes, in anger. He stared back at me, shocked.

"All you did was use me! I put so much trust in you!"

"You're wrong!" He shouted. I backed away, blinking fast.

I've never fought with him; this is the worst. I don't like seeing him mad.

"I can't even believe you'd think I'd use you! I've been nothing but truthful to you!" He screamed, getting closer to me.

"Stop screaming at me. Please." I whispered.

His face was so close to mine, his arm resting on the door.

"Riley, that's not what happened." He stared into my eyes and I was ready to fade away.

"He asked if you were my girlfriend and I said yes. I nodded my head, smiling. Then he asked me if I had sex with you, with the motion of his hands, thats why I said no."

I looked down, not knowing if I should feel stupid or just not believe anything he's saying.

"Listen, you can believe me or not, I know what the truth is and so does Jake. You could go ask him if you want."

I shook my head, still not looking at him.

"Riley.. You're all I think about. I really like you, I've told you so many times. If you do this to me right now, I don't know what I'll do. Please, continue to make me happy." He forced me to look at him, "I.. I just need to be with you. I don't know what I'll do without you." He whispered.

I smiled a little, "Wait.. So, you told him I was your girlfriend..?"

He smiled wide, holding my hands, "Riley, even if you don't like it, you're my girlfriend. You're all mine."

FINALLY!

I couldn't stop smiling, so I pecked his lips.

He grabbed the back of my neck, kissing me hard.

I pulled away, "That was really cliche." I giggled.

He shrugged, "Oh well." He placed his lips back on mine.

I know I shouldn't let him off that easy, but I honestly couldn't help it. He has this control over me and I don't know if it's good or bad.

I just think so many emotions ruined this day.

I honestly think it's because I'm in love..