Chapter 17

Chapter 17:

We just laid on the bed. Harry was naked with his boxers and pants around his ankles and my pants were just above my knees.

"So does this mean," Harry starts to say as his hand slowly trails down my stomach and stops at the top of my underwear, "I can't eat you out?"

I look over at him and he stares at where his hand is. I haven't moved and neither did he.

"I don't know." I blush, looking away, "Jessie ruined everything."

"Not everything." He says as he slowly slides his hand in my underwear.

Thank god I shaved this morning, yes!

He touched the smooth skin and I watched him as he bit his lip, looking down where his hand still is.

He slides his fingers down and a shocking moan escapes my lips loudly as I take his hand out. I'm not used to stuff like this and I'm not sure if I'm fully comfortable or not.

"I-I'm sorry." He stuttered.

I pulled my pants down all the way, leaving myself in underwear, untangling them from around my feet, dropping them on the floor. I turn my whole body to the side and look at Harry. I see he kicks his boxers and pants off his feet too and copies my position.

"How did I get so lucky?" He speaks first after we stare at each other for a moment.

"Don't get me started, Harold." I warn.

"What?" He chuckles showing off his perfect teeth.

"I'm the one who got lucky, Harry." I stare into his eyes, "Your eyes make me melt every time I look at you," I place my hand on his cheek, "Your lips are so beautiful, I can't help but crave them all the time," I trace his mouth with my index finger, "Your skin is so smooth, it's incredible," I run the side of my index finger down his cheek, "Your hair is adorable. I adore the color and every single curl," I run my fingers through his hair, "Your body is my biggest weakest. All these tattoos that make you look older, are so hot," I say, running my fingers over most of them, "You may not be the buffest guy around, but your body and arms are so attractive, to me." I say as I slowly run my hand down his arm until I reach his hand, "Your hands are lovely. They're so big and I feel like I'm safe," I intertwine our fingers, "And just being in your arms." I sigh, happily, "No words can describe how I feel when I'm in your arms." He stares at me, his eyes never leaving my face, "So, yeah, I'm the lucky one."

He finally cracks a smile and I could've sworn I saw a small tear escape from his eye, but he wiped it away, pretending his eye was inching.

He grabbed me to move closer to him and he wrapped both arms around me in a big hug, "Don't ever leave me. Please, I need you. I want you to stay with me, for as long as you can, for as long as we can last. Don't give up on me, please." Harry said as he hugged me as tight as he could, but not too hard to hurt me.

"I will. I promise I'll always be here for you. No matter what you're going through, I'll be here with you. I'm not going anywhere."

"I want you," he whispered, "I want you so bad right now."

"I know, but--"

"Please. I never craved for somebody so much, ever. I want you. I want you to feel special with my touch."

"Harry, I don't want my first time to be with a whole bunch of people in the house."

"We won't do any of that. Just let me make you feel good like the way you made me feel good."

While I nodded, the door busts open again and its two people looking for somewhere to hook up.

Harry covers my body with his and turns his head over his shoulder, "Do you mind?! I'm with my girlfriend here!"