Chapter 19

Chapter 19:

Riley's POV:

I woke up out of nowhere because my dream ended and no matter how bad I tried to go back to sleep I was actually wide awake. I opened up my eyes a little to see an empty space next to me and to be honest I was kind of relieved because I most likely look like shit right now and I'm glad as fuck that Harry isn't here to see me like this. 

"Good morning." 

God dammit spoke too soon.

I pulled the covers up over my face, "Hey, good morning."

"Actually good afternoon." I heard him walk over to his dresser.

I groaned because of how late we woke up, "Damn, really? What time is it?"

"Almost 4."

I took a peek from out of the covers to see Harry pulling up pants over his boxers, smiling over at me. I blushed and covered my face with the covers again. Even though we were comfortable with each other I still manage to get shy around him.

I yawn once and reach under the pillow to get my phone but it's not there. The mini heart attack I had made me pull the covers completely off of me and off the bed entirely to search for my missing phone.

"Looking for this?" Harry threw the phone on the bed in front of me.

Sighing with relief I grabbed my phone, hugging it, "Oh thank god."

Harry started laughing at me, "Yeah, I found it on the bathroom sink, smart one, leaving her stuff around."

"Hey! You're lucky it wasn't on me while you practically pushed me into the shower with you." I pointed at him as he nodded in agreement, "I probably would've broken up with you if that happened," I tease.

One eyebrow raised on Harry's face, "O realla?" He came closer to me.

"Ew. No. Stop. Don't talk like that."

"So that's how it's gonna be? You'd dump me just like that?" He got close enough to grab me and pulled me towards him.

I giggled as he wrapped me close to him tight, "My phone is baby number one, alright, so yeah maybe," I laughed looking up at him and he had this smile on his face that made me melt.

"I'm gonna go brush my teeth so I can kiss that face." I said as I stood up, leaving him on the bed to go brush my teeth.  

Harry followed me to the bathroom and I left the door open so he can come in if he chooses to.

"So last night in here was pretty crazy," he looked at me with this awkward look and I avoided eye contact with him in the mirror, "yes and pretty weird so lets not talk about it." I said with an awkward laugh before brushing my teeth.

"Yeah so, I'm just gonna..," he started to pull his pants down to sit on the toilet seat.

My eyes widened as I took the toothbrush out of my mouth, "Ew Harry, no don't." I said through the toothpaste in my teeth as I hit his arm.

He started chuckling pretty hard, "okay, okay," he stood back up and wrapped his arms around my waist and I groaned in annoyance as he frowned at me through the mirror.

I finished up with the teeth brushing and turned around to give him a big kiss. He squeezed me onto him and at that moment I just felt so loved. Will it always be like this? Or what if one day, things change? All these questions I had but I didn't want any of them to be answered. I wanted to enjoy this moment, with my boyfriend, Harry.