16. When everyday's the weekend

Nova-

I was sat on the floor of my house with the band, having our last meal together before we all went our separate ways for a few weeks.

"So Nova, are you excited to finally move to Ukraine?" Sam asked.

"And finally get some alone time with Denis." James wiggled his eyebrows.

"Shut up grey hair." I teased.

He glared.

"Don't be hating on my grey hairs, it just means I'm wiser than you."

"Of anybody in this group to have grey hair, it should be me because I have to deal with all of you on a daily basis." I laugh.

"We aren't that bad." Cam laughed.

"When you are drunk, it's quite awful trying to keep you all from killing each other." I laugh.

At around three AM the guys all started to leave, Denis and I began to get our bags and prepare for our flight to Ukraine. He had already sent my things over in the days prior so moving would be less stressful.

I took one last look around my old home before I closed the door, leaving that part of my past behind me.

-----

Denis and I landed in Ukraine midday.

We spent most of the flight sleeping, but were still a bit tired.

He took my hand as we got into a cab, I cuddled into his side, looking out of the windows. I hadn't been back to Ukraine in four years since I was hired by the guys. I didn't realize how much I had missed it until now.

I didn't realize how zoned out I was until the cab stopped.

"We are here." Denis smiled.

We got of the cab and I smiled, finally seeing Denis's home.

It was one story, very simple, but it was beautiful.

He opened the door for me and closed it behind us.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and gently kissed my neck.

"Welcome home Love." He whispered into my ear.

"Home." I whispered.

Wherever Denis is, is where my home is.

I leaned into him as he continued to kiss my neck, occasionally nibbling.

He reached my sweet spot and I immediately dropped my bag.

His hands reached for the buttons on my top as he began to slowly unbutton them.

I turned around suddenly, crashing my lips to his, he immediately pulled me as close as possible to him.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, letting him carry me to the bedroom.

-----

"Wow." I whispered, laying next to Denis.

He pressed a kiss to my forehead.

My first time with Denis was amazing, passionate, loving, everything I wanted it to be, and even more.

We laid in his bed, tangled in each other's arms for a while until his stomach growled.

I laughed.

"I'll go make some food." I laughed, sitting up, pulling the sheet with me to cover up.

Suddenly the sheet was pulled away from me.

I quickly covered myself with my hands.

Denis whistled at me and I looked over to see him holding the sheet, smirking.