20. Don't Pray for me

Nova-

I woke up before sunrise the next morning and sighed.

I had to tell Denis now before Ben could accidentally let the news slip.

I shook Denis awake quietly.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing." I bit my lip. "Can we uh..go talk?" I asked.

He sat up nodding.

"Let me get dressed and we can go for a walk outside." He yawned.

I nodded walking outside of the bus, shivering at the chilly October weather in the UK.

I looked into the mirror, checking my appearance.

I wore a black long sleeved shirt and black jeans, along with some black combat boots. My hair was in a braid that stopped at my shoulder, letting the rest fall down into a ponytail.

Denis exited the bus in black jeans and a black T shirt with his camo jacket over it.

His hair was tousled to perfection and he made my stomach flip.

He smiled at me, holding out his arm for me to take as we walked.

"You look beautiful." He smiled down at me.

"Denis I look terrible." I scoffed.

"You look natural. Which is beautiful."

I blushed. We had been together for so long and he still had the power to make me blush.

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" He asked, looking down at me.

I bit my lip.

"Can we sit?" I asked.

He nodded, leading me to a bench.

"Denis, I....I'm pregnant."

"What?" He went pale.

"I'm pregnant." I whispered.

"Are you serious?" He looked genuinely surprised.

"And it's yours."

He sat, thinking for a moment.

"How do you feel about it?" He asked me.

"Honestly Denis? I'm terrified."

"Nova I'm not going to leave you, no matter what you decide to do." He squeezed my hand.

"Denis, how are we going to get through this?" I asked, a tear rolling down my cheek.

"Take it one day at a time, Love. That's all we can do."

"You aren't mad?" I asked him, a bit relieved that he hadn't fainted or gotten angry.

"How could I be mad when the love of my life is carrying my child?" He smiled at me, standing up and pulling me to his chest.

"You said you weren't ready for kids. I was scared that you would reject me and this baby." I sighed.

"That was then. This is now." He smiled.

"That was one week ago." I rolled my eyes at how cliche we were.

He slipped his jacket off and put it on me.

"Here, you must be freezing." He sighed.

"You must be freezing, you are in short sleeves now!" I laughed at his chivalry.

"It's worth it to make sure you are comfortable." He smiled.

"So what do we do now?" I asked.

"Well can we eat breakfast?" He asked.

I laughed.

"Only you would want to eat when you just found out that your girlfriend was pregnant."

He chuckled.

"Cmon Love." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder, sneaking a surprise kiss.

I quickly melted into his arms, relieved.

"So how are we going to tell the guys?" Denis bit his lip once he pulled away.

"Well Ben kinda already knows." I sighed.

"What?" Denis raised his eyebrow.

"He uh walked in when I was having my emotional breakdown." I laughed awkwardly.

"Why didn't you just tell me last night?" Denis asked.

I sighed.

"I was scared that you wouldn't want this baby."

"Well you don't need to be scared to tell me anything." He kissed my forehead, taking my hand in his as we walked together back to the bus.

"Hey guys, can we uh all sit down and talk?" I asked, getting the attention of the four grown men running around in their underwear.

"Nova! James tried to put his dick in my bum again!" Ben screamed, running to hide behind me.

I rolled my eyes.

"Go get dressed."

They all nodded, retreating to the back of the bus, dressing and coming back to the front and sitting in the lounge.

I sat on Denis's lap as he wrapped his arms around my waist, kissing my cheek.

"Can you all stop with the PDA?" Sam groaned.

"Hush Sam." I rolled my eyes.

"So why do you seem so serious right now...it's kinda scary." James asked.

Ben smirked, enjoying knowing what was going on.

"I'm pregnant." I smiled.

"No way." Cam looked shocked.

"I'm going to be a dad." Denis smiled.

"Our Asking Alexandria babies are having an Asking Alexandria baby!" James smiled excitedly.

"I told you I wasn't the only baby!" Denis smirked at me.

"Oh hush." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"So who wants breakfast?" Ben asked.

"I'm starving." I smiled.

"Great! I'll make some cereal for everyone."

"Meanwhile I have work to do." I said, getting up and picking up a large box full of merch to deliver to the vendors at the venue.

"Whoa!" Denis snatched the box away from me.

"What?" I raised my eyebrow.

"No heavy lifting."

"Denis I'm two weeks pregnant not forty. I can handle a ten pound box."

He shook his head.

"Nope. I will go deliver it."

I rolled my eyes.

"I'm fine, but alright."

Denis left and I sat down at the table with Ben.

"So how did he take the news?" Ben asked.

"He was shocked, but he didn't seem angry."

"You do realize that he's not going to let you do any work while you are pregnant." Ben chuckled.

"If he doesn't let me work I swear...."

"You swear what?"

"I may go insane."

-----
A/N: Hello my lovely readers, how are you on this fine day? I hope you liked the chapter and the calm because things are going to get intense soon, so be ready for that ;) thanks so much for your feedback and support. I love and cherish you all. -Anon