26. Creature

Nova-

I was checked out of the hospital the next morning very early.

Denis and the boys had not left my side, they were catching me up on what I had missed these past few weeks.

They told me that the tour and recording process has been chaotic without me there to balance their schedules, and that they all missed me a lot.

I was still very sad about my baby, but having my family here helped dull the pain.

They discharged me and Denis took me to our former home, we had decided that I would move in here again since we were engaged.

I rolled over in bed, cuddling to his chest with a groan.

"Denis can I do something stupid?" I asked.

"Depends on what you call stupid." He chuckled.

"I want to get a tattoo."

"Of what my love?" He asked, gently stroking my head.

"The name Alex. And yesterday's date."

"That's not stupid at all love. I'd love to get a matching one. Right under where I got your name." He pointed  to his arm.

"When did you get my name?" I smiled.

"A few weeks ago. Before I made my mistake."

"Let's not talk about that." I bit my lip, lightly kissing him.

"Do you want to go now?" He asked.

I immediately nodded, taking his hand as he grabbed his keys.

We were both happy to be back together, but the hurt from the loss of Alex was very visible in both of us.

As we got in the car Denis turned to me, placing a kiss onto my forehead.

"Thank you for being so strong. For what it's worth, you would have been the best mother out there."

I began to let a few tears slip.

"And you would have been the best father." I smiled.

"I love you. Through everything love." He pulled out a ring.

"I just got this. I know I proposed and gave you a tiny fake ring, but this one is real and symbolizes our bond that can never be broken. I love you."

I smiled as he slipped it onto my finger.

It was the most beautiful ring I had ever seen.

I pressed a quick kiss to his lips.

"It's beautiful. I couldn't imagine spending my life with anybody else Denis. I love you."

He smiled, kissing the tip of my nose, then started to drive us to the tattoo parlor.

We reached the parlor and I shook the hand of the artist.

"Hello Nova, I'm Chris it's nice to meet you, what were you interested in getting today?" He asked.

"I want to get the name Alex on the back of my neck, along with yesterday's date underneath it."

"Do you already have any tattoos?" He asked.

I nodded, pulling up my sleeve to show where I had Denis's name on me.

"Alright." He smiled.

"I'll sketch that right up for you, while Pauli is working on your boyfriend."

I watched him as he worked and smiled in awe when he was done.

It was beautiful.

He placed the stencil on the back of my neck, then held up a mirror for me.

"It's beautiful." I smiled.

"I'm glad you like it. Are you ready? It should only take a few minutes."

I nodded, laying down and pulling my long hair up so he could work well.

It stung and itched, but it came out amazing.

I tested up when he showed it to me, giving him a hug.

"It's everything I ever hoped for. Thank you." I cried, wiping tears D I released the artist. Denis stood up, a smile on his face as he looked down at his wrist.

His matched mine. They wrapped the tattoos and gave us our care instructions, sending us out.

"I'm so happy we were able to do that." I smiled.

"So am I."

"Forever will have him or her on my body."

"Alex." He smiled. "Nova would you ever want to try for another baby?" He bit his lip.

"Maybe. I always wanted to be a mom. But would you want that?" I asked.

"I would. As difficult as this was it made me realize that I am ready to be a father."

"Really?" I teared up a bit.

He nodded.

"Yeah. I want a family with you Nova. I want kids, I want them to come to my shows, tour with us, scare the guys because I know how they all feel about babies. Have our own little adventures and leave a legacy. I want it all with you."

"You really mean that?" I smiled.

He nodded, kissing my lips.

"I mean every word of that my love. Every single little word."

-----
A/N: So there is one last chapter left in this book. I decided to close the book now because Denis and Nova's story was getting too stretched out. I only originally planned for 15 chapters, and then I went on with a new idea I didn't know how to finish. But I am proud of this book. And I hope you all have liked it. One more chapter left my lovelies. <3