Spokoholic

First of all, I want to thank @Juliet22Fujioka for reading this story. I logged on to Wattpad and literally had a mini heart attack seeing the number of notifications I got! And 501 reads!!! Wow, all this love is really boosting my ego ;)

Oh, and since I can see the demographics now, I want to say hello to all my UK,Sweden, Australia, and US readers! Thanks a bunch for reading this fic! Hope it's not getting boring though!

Now, on with the chapter!

It had been a while since the 'library incident', as Kathy now called it. Christmas preparations were in full swing at Star Fleet, and even the Professors seemed to be excited. Well, all but Professor Spock at least. He appeared emotionless, as always. 

Kathy chewed on her lip as she sat on a chair in a living room. The past dew days were strange for the young Cadet; what with all the thoughts and dreams she would get about a certain pointy- eared Commander. It seemed as though she was now a 'Spockoholic'.

Kathy had been positive that she was loosing her last fiber of sanity. The very thought of Spock scared and excited her at the same time. After having a particularly embarrassing though about her sister's mate- insert pain in the chest here; Kathy had chosen to do what she would ideally never do. 

She decided to go to the psychiatrist.

Now there she was, fiddling with the sleeves of her black jacket as she peeked through the hood to  looked around nervously. A boring, monotonous voice echoed across the room.

"Whitlock, Katherina."

"Uh... that would be me. Just Kathy would do though", Kathy said. 

"This way, Ms. Whitlock", the lady, who seemed to be a housekeeper more than an assistant, said.

Well, so much for trying to act normal.

Kathy walked into a room and sat on one of the chairs, eyeing the lady in front of her with what seemed to be curiosity with a mixture of horror. Kathy was beginning to regret this now. 

Why you may ask?

Because the lady was a Vulcan. A frickin' Vulcan.

"Ah thank you for showing her in Sia!" 

The lady merely blinked and bowed her head before walking out of the room and closing the door behind her. The woman chuckled and gave Kathy a sweet smile.

"Hello, what's your name?" 

"I- er, Kathy, Dr...."

"Ah, Dr. Grayson. But there is no need for any formalities, my dear. Call me Audrey."

Kathy gave her a weak smile. Audrey smiled back patiently, waiting for Kathy to begin.

"It kinda sounds silly now that I think of it..." Kathy whispered, making the doctor laugh.

"Oh none of that, Kathy. No problem is ever silly. Go on, I wont judge."

Kathy gulped and began.

"Well... er, there's this guy and I- well you see, I sorta like you know, like, I-" Kathy continued to stutter, making Audrey laugh. 

"You like him."

Kathy blushed scarlet and confidently said a no. Audrey merely raised a brow at that. 

"Well, I don't like you know, like like him, but I have these crazy feelings an they're getting out of hand and I have no clue what to do! I mean this isn't normal I've never been this way before!"