0.2

Taehyung's pov.
He called me his. I don't even know how to focus in class right now. Why would he claim me? I haven't even known him for longer then twenty four hours. Why me?

I sigh and lean back into my chair as I look out the window. That place he was at yesterday, what was it? I'll have to ask him about it during lunch. A knock echo's through out the classroom causing my eyes to leave the window. I turn to look at the door. The teacher is standing up and talking to some guy with soft brown hair.

"Taehyung, your cousin is here to bring you to a dentist appointment." The teacher, who's name I still don't know, tells me.

I nod standing up and walking out sid- wait. That's not my cousin. The teacher shuts the door behind me before I can go back inside.

"You're not Jim-"

"Yeah I know, I'm Jin. A friend of Jimins, he was wants you to come with me."

"Why?" I suddenly gain confidence.

"Just come with me." Jin grabs my arm before I can protest.

He drags me out of the school. I wonder where he's taking me? Wait- the building from yesterday. Why are we here?

Jin opens the door, still dragging me behind him. My eyes follow my feet as we walk inside. We come in contact with a familiar pair of stairs.

"Now, Jimin is pissed off. Something about failing a test or something. So try, please try to put up with him." Jin stops me from walking down the stairs to speak.

I nod my head. He let's go of my arm before we both head down the stairs, Jin going first of course.

Five men stand around the parking lot, some of them dancing and others sitting down or smoking. Jimin sits on a ledge by one of the walls, taking a drag from a cigarette.

I take a deep breath before making eye contact with Jimin. He puts his head against the wall then waves his hand toward himself, I guess he wants me to walk over to him?

I make my way over to him. My breath becomes short as I get closer and closer to his body. Jimin smirks at me while putting out his cigarette. He sits down on the ledge then pats his lap. Do his members know he's gay or?

"Come here, pretty boy." Jimin tiredly mumbles. Is he drunk?

I walk over and jump up on the other side of him. His hand finds my thigh, he leans his head on my shoulder.

"I'm so drunk right now." Jimin giggles.

"Why would you make yourself drunk?" I question the red haired boy.

"I failed another fucking math test. The only thing I have in life is dance. And I'm not even good enough."

"Show me."

"What?" Jimin asks.

"Dance for me." I state. Crossing my arms over my chest.

Jimin's eyes widened. "Wh-why?"

"I wanna see your dancing skills."

Jimin nods then stands up. He walks over to the other people in the room. I see Jin nod his head, before they all walk to the middle of the floor and turn on music.