0.15

I'm such a shit author (╥_╥)
I never update, wowie.
Legit I just suck at writing smut so I put it off for ages, I'm sooooooooo sorry fam

Ily all ~ ♡

Don't be a silent reader !! Also check out some of my other story's

--

Jimin's back arched off the surface of his bed as Taehyung licked his neck.

"Hm fuck, Tae." Jimin moaned out, his hand gripping Taehyung's hair. The two boys had ripped each others clothing off as soon as they entered Jimin's house.

Taehyung moves his mouth down from Jimin's neck, trailing down his stomach, right to his cock. Taehyung grabbed the bulge in Jimin's jeans. Jimin squealed at this.

"Fuck this." Jimin spoke, pushing Taehyung off him, and turned around to get on top of him. "I'm topping you. I'm gonna fuck you so hard." Jimin pulled off Taehyung's pants, along with his own. Jimin bit his lip, dragging his hand down toward Taehyung's cock. He grabbed the tip, rubbing it through Taehyung's underwear.

"Yeah? You like that? You like sir's hand is rubbing all over you?" Jimins words flew through Taehyung.

He nodded, biting his lip and bucking his hips. "Yes sir. Please suck me off."

"No, I'm gonna fuck you first." Jimin pulled Taehyung toward the end of the bed, pulling his boxers off. Jimin smacks Taehyung's ass, smirking as he groans. Jimin pulls his boxers down and grabs his cock, pumping it a few times before sliding into Taehyung. Taehyung groans, as Jimin gets to a pace. His hands gripping Taehyung's sides, bringing them closer.

"Moan for me slut."

"Aish, fuck. Sir, you feel so good." Taehyung arches his back as Jimin speeds up to a faster and rougher paste.

"Ah fuck I'm gonna cum." Jimin hisses, pulling out and pushing Taehyung to his knees. "Lick it all." Jimin speaks as he pumps himself. The cum spills out of his cock, onto Taehyung's face and into his mouth. "Good boy."