0.10

Idk if i want to write the names as stage names or birth names, i cry

--

Taehyung's point of view.

I haven't been to school in a few weeks. Jimin keeps texting me, telling me he's sorry, that he wants me to meet up with him. I always ignore it, I tried blocking his number but my phone clearly hates me and won't let me. My knees sit under my chin as I press play on my laptop screen, my favorite show the 100 starts playing in front of me. I frown to myself, knowing that Jimin could be out there saying shit about me, spreading rumors. I sigh one more time before finishing the episode and heading to bed.

Jimin's point of view.

"Here man." Namjoon passes me a bottle of whisky. We've been sat in the pit for a while now. We've both been drinking heavily.

"Hey, do you remember how we were suppose to have that fight with exo?" I burp in between words while Namjoon giggles at me.

"Yeah! I wonder what happened, Jin said something about them canceling. I guess they just were too scared to face us. I wouldn't blame them though." Namjoon finishes before he takes another swig and gulps it down. "Ya know, I didn't intend to spend my weekend drinking and listening to you sob over some guy. I'd rather be out there fucking some girl. But, in all reality you are my bro. So be blessed." He hits my shoulder which causes me to smile for the first time in a few weeks.

"Have you been passing your classes lately?" Namjoon tries to change the subject. All I can do is nod. A knock on the door causes both of us to look up from the bottle. Suga and Jin walk inside with five white boxes, which smell of pizza. Jungkook and Jhope walk in behind them.

"Pizza party!" Jhope yells, tumbling over a bucket of who knows what which causes us all to erupt into laughter. He glares at all of us before grabbing a piece of pizza and a chair to sit in a circle.

We all follow behind Jhope and grab a chair. We place them in front of a fire and start eating. They also brought chips, cookies and pop with them. Feeling blessed, and less sad I decide to eat. I haven't eaten since Wednesday, and it's Friday. I grab a few slices of pepperoni pizza and lay them on a plastic plate. I hear music consume the room, seventeen' mansae starts playing throughout the room. Jin drops his food and moves to the middle of the circle and starts dancing. Jhope follows suit, and they start dancing while the rest of us eat. Today has been wonderful so far.

Taehyung's point of view.

"Honey why don't we go out for supper?" My mom asks from the kitchen while I sit in the living room with supernatural on the TV. There was an episode from season nine playing so I decided to re watch it for the millionth time.

"Can we just order pizza?" I groan, digging my head into a pillow. My eyes close while I sigh. My mom walks in and sits down next to me.

"You need to leave the house at some point Taehyung. Why don't you go fetch me some Milk, and buy yourself some bobba? My moms words make me pop up from the couch. I nod my head furiously. She smiles at me before handing me the money.

I stand up from the couch and look down at my outfit. Sweat pants and a shirt wouldn't look bad, would it? Oh well. I walk toward the door while throwing on a hoodie and then my jacket before I head out. I place ear buds in my ear before the 1975 play through my ears. I bob my head to the song while I walk down the road from my house. I should have biked, dammit.

My eyes reach the store lights, I walk toward the door before I stop. Jimin works here, I forgot. Shit. I need to leave before he- I got caught. He's staring at me. Fuck, I should run.

I turn from the door. A hand grabs my wrist and before I know it i'm being pulled into the store roughly. My back hits the door and I gasp. My breath short of air from the savage smack I got from the handle on the door. "Shit, oh fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I'm sorry Taehyung. Please forgive me." Jimin's eyes plead. I shake my head. I shove his hands off my body before I walk out the door and toward the bobba shop.