0.9

Jimin's point of view

Taehyung and I arrived at his dinner party half an hour after we finished our little, um, session. He spent the past few minutes trying to understand what had happened, and I basically just praised him for a while.

We entered the restaurant, my arm draped over his shoulders.

"Name?" A man in a black suit speaks, staring at us. His eyes wander to my arm and down Taehyung's body before scoffing.

"What!? Do you have problem?" I yell. Causing half the restaurant to turn toward Taehyung and I. My eyes spot the rest of bts, their eyes wide, with a mix of rage and horror.

"What if I do?" The man speaks, crossing his arms. My face turns read with anger, I lift my arm from Taehyung and ball my fist up. Before I can take control of my body my fist collides with his face.

Taehyungs eyes widen, he steps back from me. "I-I, Jimin don't." Taehyungs voice cracks. I stare down at my fist, covered in blood. The mans face is pushed into the ground of the restaurant. Taehyung backs away from me as I stand up and walk toward him. "Ji-Jimin, don't ever talk to me again! y-you monster." He runs out the door, not looking back.

I fall down to my knees, tears start to form in my eyes before I break down completely. My whole body goes limp, I stand up on my feet and slowly, tiredly, and achingly full of tears and snot walk toward the door. The people at the restaurant kept laughing at me. But that's not what bothered me. Why did I have to go and fuck up? I was one hour away from asking Taehyung to be mine. One hour and I would be the happiest man alive.

I stumble around the streets until I get to my house. I ignore my parents faces when I walk inside and head straight to my bedroom to sleep the rest of the day away. What have I done?