0.14

The two boys had decided to go out for lunch and catch up. Jimin wanted to apologize and win back Taehyungs trust, where as Taehyung just wanted to be around Jimin again.

Jimin's eyes stayed on the menu in front of him while he was picking out what he wanted. They weren't at some high class restaurant that would take their whole lunch break to cook their food. They were at none other than Taehyung's favorite place to eat, kfc.

"Hm, I think I'll have a popcorn chicken box meal thingy." Jimin stated. His eyes lifted from the menu, staring at Taehyung.

"I'll get the same." Taehyung spoke those four words and nothing else until Jimin got back with the two meals. "Thank you." Taehyung's voice went through Jimins body.

No one had ever said 'thank you' to Jimin before in his life. He felt, wanted, appreciated. Jimins cheeks started to heat up as he sat down next to Taehyung. "So." Jimin questions the pink haired boy next to him. "How are you?"

"If I'm being honest, I'm horrible. I'm in the worst state I've ever been in since seventh grade. My head is always hurting, my legs are in pain all the time and I have no idea why. My eyes are constantly watering and on top of that I didn't have you around which was my fault and I have so many regrets." Taehyung finished by taking a huge gulp from his drink.

"Taehyung, maybe you should see a doctor?" Were the only words that came out of Jimins mouth. Followed by, "If you feel so shitty then rant or take your rage out on me."

Taehyung shook his head. "I don't want to hit you."

"Not like that." Jimin laughed. "Maybe just pinch me or fuck me until I'm in pain. I don't know."

"Fuck you until you're in pain? Jimin, I don't and can't top." Taehyung stuck his tongue out at Jimin.

"Well, then I can fuck you into the next year." Jimin smirked. He stared at the boy in front of him. Taehyung gave a nod.

"After school, because I can't afford to lose another day of school. My parents would kill me." Jimin nodded at this.

"Yeah sure. But just make sure that you're ready for me to give you the fucking of your life." Jimin winked.