0.7

Jimin's point of view

"Why aren't you in school?" I speak through the phone to Taehyung on the other line.

"Sorry, my parents wanted to take me out for my birthday."

I gasp, "It's your birthday? Why didn't you tell me!?"

"I didn't want anyone to know, sorry." Taehyung sighs.

"Why don't we go out for supper tomorrow? You don't care if I bring the rest of the group, right?"

"No, no its fine. I'll see you tomorrow." Taehyung speaks before saying goodbye and hanging up the phone.

Wait, isn't the fight with exo tomorrow?

--

Taehyung's point of view

✿✿✿✿

Jimin had texted me during last period, telling me to meet him at the pit after class. I smiled to myself. He has taken over my life, and my thoughts. I can't help but stare at the floor while thinking about him. He's such a nice person to me, I don't even understand why he's still talking to me. The bell pulls me out of my thoughts, I jump up from the desk and bolt out the door.

I make it to the pit in under five minutes. My eyes following the people who walk down the street. I open the door then walk inside, my feet finding their way down the stairs and inside the dark room.

"Jimin?" My voice sings out to the empty space.

"Over here." Jimin's voice calls from the other side of the room. I stare up and see his red hair. I smile, walking towards the beautiful man.

"I hope you didn't mind meeting me here." Jimin speaks, his hand going over his hair.

"Not a problem. How are you?" I walk next to him, leaning against the wall.

"Horrible. My parents are being dicks again." Jimin's hands reach out towards me. He pulls me into his chest, resting his head on top of my head. "You know, for someone who's the same age as me you're overly short."

I laugh, placing my head onto his chest. I never knew that when I came back to Korea that i would end up with some sort of "boyfriend." My parents won't approve if they find out, homophobic bitches. "So, where's the rest of your friends?" I ask.

"They're meeting us at the restaurant in an hour or so. I wanted to spend some alone time with you." Jimin speaks, pulling me onto his waist with force. His hands digging into my waist harshly so I won't fall as he is still stood against the wall. He brings a hand under my chin and tilts my head back.