0.4

In the last chapter I put "bible tea" instead of "bubble tea" oops

~

Jimin's point of view

Finally making my way inside the pit, I thought back to Taehyung. We walked to the shop, how is he going to get back home? Great job Jimin. I slap my forehead, I'm so stupid.

"Jimin, hurry down here." Suga yells from the bottom of the stairs. I nod, even though he probably can't see me.

I walk down the stairs to be greeted by two pale faces, along with five of my members.

"You're Park Jimin?" A boy with Black hair asks.

"Which members are you two?" I question.

"I'm D.O, and this is Sehun." D.O states.

I nod. "Okay, so you wanted me here for what reason?"

"Look, there are twelve of us, and seven of you. Let's just say, we know who will win. So, to make it a fair fight, we have decided to only have nine of our members join in."

"And this is the oh so important news?" I chuckle. "I'm sure we could have taken on your idiotic group easily."

"Anyways, we're gonna run off now." The boy named Sehun speaks and grabs the other members hand, before they walk up the stairs and out of the store.

"That was the big news? Fucking hell, I left Taehyung behind at the damn bubble tea store for this shit."

Namjoon stares at me. "Dude, Taehyung is behind you."

I turn around to see the pink haired boy standing at the bottom of the stairs. What?

"Did you follow me?" I question, cocking one of my eyebrows up.

He nods. "Sorry hyung, I had too."

I roll my eyes. "You had to?" I walk toward him, completely forgetting that the other members are in the same room at us.

I shove him against the wall, bringing his arms above his head. "You shouldn't, disobey."

Taehyung stares at me.

"Hey, Jimin. We're still in the room with you. Can you be gay somewhere else?" Namjoon speaks from somewhere behind me. I swear, he's always somehow ruining every moment I have with Taehyung.

I sigh, pulling away from Taehyung. I sometimes forget that they are there, I should really pay more attention to my surroundings.

"Taehyung come with me." I scuff at the five men behind us.

He nods his head, grabbing my hand as I held it out for him. I feel like I'm annoying everyone, I've been moody lately and I have been taking it out on them.

--

Taehyung's legs tangled with mine as we sat in his bedroom. He thought that we could just hang out at his house, he didn't like the thought of walking around town again.

Taehyung bit his lip in concentration, trying to win this round of Mario cart. I sigh, leaning against the head of his bed.

"Could we watch a movie or something Tae?" I question the pink haired boy currently sitting on top of me.

"Yeah, just give me one second. I need to finish this round."

I nod my head. He hasn't asked me why I wasn't in school today, and I'm glad about that. He doesn't need to know the shit I have to put up with at home.

I wrap my arms around his small body, causing the controller to fall out of his hands. I smrik to myself, finally.

"Hey! Why'd you do that?" He turns around and pouts at me.

I put my hands up in defence, laughing as I do so. He glares at me.

"So, what movie do you want to watch?" Taehyung climbs off my lap and stands on the floor.

I stand up behind him, walking close too him. I take one of his hands and pin it behind him. I walk slowly toward the nearest wall with him still infront of me. I turn his body around so he's facing me, then shove his back against the wall.

"Wh-what are you doing?" Taehyung's breath hitches.

I smirk, putting my hand on his hip. I lean down to his ear before whispering.

"How would you like it if I touch you?"

Tae's eyes widen. "I-"

"You don't have to do anything, just let me work my magic." I say, bringing my hand into his pants. Slowly pulling the waist band of his boxers off of his skin, then letting go.

Taehyung whimpers as the band smacks against his skin. I pull down his jeans, followed by his boxers. His length stares me in the face before I bring my hand around him.

"Ji-jimin I don't think we sh-"

I cut him off by moving my hand up and down his length. Tae puts his head against the wall as I flick my wrist back and forth.

"Fuck" Taehyung breaths, my hand moving at a faster pace. Taehyung moans and grunts my name while I try to make him cum.

I put my hand behind his shoulder blade, leaning into him. I move his chin up words so I can kiss his neck. I bring my lips into contact with his sensitive skin, nibbling right by his collar bone.

Taehyung bucks his hips into my hand. I stop kissing his neck and get onto my knees. I put my tongue around his tip, then bring my mouth around him as far as I can. I gag a little when he bucks his hips again. I use my hand to grab what I can't fit inside of my mouth.

"Shit, shit, fuck." Taehyung moans from above me.

I pull away from him, making a popping sound as I do so. I keep my hand around him and continue pumping his length.

Swear words come falling from his mouth. "Are you going to come Taehyung? Mhmm, I bet you want to, don't you?"

Taehyung nods his head, his legs starting to give up on him. I stare up at him before he shoots his cum into my mouth. I swallow it all before standing up and shoving him against the wall again.

I place my lips onto his roughly. Biting onto his bottom lip and stroking my self.

I pull away to speak. "How about we stop here, maybe I could give you lessons?"

"Sex lessons?" Taehyung asks, his eyes wide open. His breathing is heavy.

I nod, laying my head against his chest.

"We've only known each other for two days, and you're having a huge impact on me Jimin."

I smile up at Taehyung, placing my lips onto his one more time before I had to leave for practice at the pit.