Chapter 12 - the red reaper

David flanked Calmer; he struck her with a wind stance while Casper overpowered her with devil magic. Casper Waited for David to break Calmer's guard, then she would slash at Calmer's eyes. David tackled her through the wall, the fight now taking place outside. Melena rushed from the bathroom as we both jumped through the hole in the wall and joined the fray.

Calmer used several devil techniques, she first tried her ground spikes that ejected anywhere the enemy stood. David countered those with the swiftness of the wind stance. Casper countered her fire breath with her own fire technique called fire fist. I swung at her directly after David's attacks, then Casper would hit her with shadows to blind her temporarily. Melena had a specialized blade that poisoned the enemy with holy energy. She struck at Calmer's legs so her speed greatly decreased. Judy had no shot at beating us together. We faced her off with all our might until she used a new technique. Calmer dug her nails deep into the top of her forearm. She held her arm up and let her hand hang down. Her opposing arm would trace the blood back and to her shoulder.

"Devil's technique" Calmer started the chant "blood mage, power three" Calmer waved her bloodied arm to her right. A slicing wave of red either swooped across the whole field. David shouted "duck!" as we all avoided the slashing waves of this new red either. Calmer had increased speed, and only one attack could mean permanent death. Casper held her arms folded in front of her face and used an eight leveled horizontal slash attack. She hit Calmer, David charged forward "fire stance! Slashing sun halo" David followed up the attack with a rotating slash that burned into Calmer Melena used the wind stance to get behind Clamer and stab into her side. Melena was facing the opposite direction and kept Calmer in a choke hold while I came at her.

"Viper stance, slashing dance" I called out as I hit Calmer with twenty three hits before pulling out. Everyone rushed away from Calmer as she stomped the ground and a wave of spike erupted from the ground and closed in on us. Everyone dodged the onslaught and closed in on Calmer. "It's over Calmer!" I yelled out to her. She had that smile to her again, blood dripped from the gashing wounds in her jaw.

"Devils technique, blood clones, power five!" She yelled out before three clones appeared to her sides. One charged at Melena who was still alone and behind Calmer, the other went after David and Casper. I was left with the real Judy Calmer. I rotated my blade like a blender in my hands to avoid the either strikes. When I got close enough I stabbed through her heart and ejected the blade directly to the right. She tried a slash attack but I ducked and slashed upward and hit her neck. I backed up a bit and prepared for a technique of my own. I needed to save my friends, I needed to drive the original away from her with a good enough attack.

"Devil's technique" I sheath my sword still extended and keep my arms low to the ground "flaming either dragon" I motioned my arms into a diagonal cross and curled each of my fingers "power level five!" I shout with all my might as I charge directly to Calmer. Behind me straight from the ground, a dragon made of pure devil magma the size of a full mansion came down on Calmer. I spun through the air to dodge a flying attack from Calmer, I pounced on her and let out a massive warcry as I held her in the dragon's path. A massive wave of heat flashed by until the dragon head came down and the rest of the body flew into the ground with it. A grueling twenty seconds along with the terminal velocity speed hitting both myself and Calmer. The flame so hot Calmer had to cut herself and vanish unless she wanted to burn alive.

Next was the clone fighting Melena. I drew my blade and leaped into the air "Viper stance, flowing fire slash!" I yelled out as I came down and decapitated the clone. I helped Melena and charged toward David and Casper. The four of us tag teamed the clone. I was about to finish the clone when a hatchet spun through the air and landed directly into the clone's face. Vendetta charged into the fray and pounced onto the clone. Picking up his hatchet and violently slamming it into the clone's neck on repeat. Vendetta successfully decapitated the clone and started to breathe heavily. He stood up and turned to face us.