truth is out?

*vote target 15+ and comment target 5+*
*Please yaar everyone vote and comment, it will motivate me for writing chapters.*

The next brimmed and the oberoi mansion is hustling. Ruhanika is getting ready for college whereas ritwik is still sleeping as he isn't in the mood of going to college.

Rishi is getting ready for office while dhawal is sipping his coffee. And manvik is bathing.

Ritwik woke up with his continuous ringing phone, he frowned and opened his eyes to see rony's 5 missed calls. He dialed his number and called him.

"Yes" ritwik said in a sleepy tone.
"Your bhai called me yesterday asking for Vivek and setting a personal meeting with him. Do you told them all things?"
Rony asked him a hurrying tone.

"Yup I told them everything, and they said they will see it" ritwik said as he sighed.

"Don't worry bro your brother Rishi is known as the devil of underworld" rony said smirking and ritwik too smirked.

"Yeah I know" ritwik said and their talks continued for a while.

-------------------------------------------------

Here ruhanika is continuing with her silent treatment. She is now getting ready. She wore a multicolour short kurti and jeans.

Today too sania is coming to pick her up

Today too sania is coming to pick her up. She opened her hair and picked her tot bag of lv.
She descended downstairs, she sat on kitchen island and took her iced coffee. And her bread breakfast.

She ate it while listening to some soft music

She was about to get up when dhawal came.
"Gudiya you are still not talking?" He asked and Ruhanika just shook her head.
"Ok ok so at night we have go for a dinner party be ready till 8:30 ok?" He said and left kissing her forehead.

Soon Rishi too came. "Princess if anyone trouble you call me I will be there in 5 minutes" he said and left kissing her forehead too.
She smiled looking at her brothers she just want her brothers happiness nothing else. She looked at the timing it was 9:30 sania must have came she ran to the door and saw white mustang.

She ran and opened the door but there was only saksham present. Seeing ruhanika confused he said "actually at morning sania got fever she didn't came so I thought to pick you up only"
Ruhanika mouthed oh and sat down saying a small thankyou.

The drive was getting too boring so saksham initiated a conservation.
"So how is your life going"
"Um yeah good enough"
"How are your brothers"
"They are good"

Thier conversation carried on and soon the college came. Ruhanika left the car saying thankyou and bye. She got out of the car and saw rudraveer standing near his bike talking to someone. She walked towards her and grabbed his attention. They both side hugged eachother.

This scene was seen by saksham as he fisted his hands but he knows that rudraveer is quite good friend of sania and Ruhanika. 

------------------------------------------
Here in the mansion ritwik was sitting while completing some his assignments when he got a call from Rishi.
"Yes Bhai?"
"Well we are here in basement. Do you want to come" Rishi said, ritwik sensed his smirk.

"No bhai I don't want" ritwik said sighing, ever since his parents died he is scared of blood he vomits and faints even seeing a slightest of blood. 

He ended the call and started back with his assignments, but he couldn't focus because all the running thoughts about adhrika and whatever happened.

He sighed got up and descended downstairs, he said one of the chef to prepare a frappichano. He sat down in couch and scrolled through Instagram when his eye caught up adhrika new post. Well it was of last night party and yes he guessed it right she didn't even have a ounche of regret. He knew but after knowing the truth she will be regretting it.

------------------------------------------------

"Hello Vivek Awasthi, how are you doing" dhawal said looking at the tied Vivek whose bleeding from his mouth and bruses on his face.

"So you tried to mess with our brother right?" Dhawal said running a pocket knife through his cuts.

"I am sorry sir, I will tell the truth please please leave me" vivek said sensing some pain near his right elbow.

"We will but first we some good games with you right for memories" adhrit said coming into the play. He took the lighter and made some burn marks with it in his chest. His screams echoed through the walls.

Rony was just sitting and enjoying everything well because he never participated in this torture things other some little doings.

They played with every body part of vivek and Heard his beautiful screams.

"Ok now let's leave we already got the proof of his confession or else he would be dead in 10 minutes" Rishi said taking everyone's attention. As they nodded and appointed a doctor for Vivek as he was hurted badly.

They said some of their mens to take him hospital and said to look after him for few days and inform his family.

As they left the basement and went to straight to home as it was already 6 in evening.

----------------------------------------------

Ritwik was listening to music as he heard a knock. He walked to door to pen it and saw Rishi standing there.

"We got the proof I will send it you, message it to that girl" Rishi said and left as he had freshen up and get ready for the dinner party.

Ritwik sat on the bed and played the video and he was shocked to listen every ounce of truth by vivek's mouth. He quickly dmed it to adhrika as he doesn't have her mobile number. He then started to get ready for the party .

A/N
Hi everyone I hope y'all liked the chapter.
Please share your views in comments

So my first half yearly exam is on Monday so wish me all luck for that by voting and commenting.

And guys please comment your views, it will motivate me. And also please everyone of you vote for the chapter it does not cost anything.