apologies

*vote 10+ and comment 2+*

"what have you done bhai" ritwik said fumming in anger as he entered where the trio were shocked to see the outburst of their princess, even in there dreams they didn't thought to make there ruhanika cry because of them. But obviously they didn't meant that but there words forced to make ruhanika misunderstand them.

"May I know what all of you did that made ruhanika cry?" Ritwik asked in a scary yet clam voice. He is very possesive in matters of ruhanika, even if it his brothers he will them also for his ruhi. No one said a word. Ritwik slammed his hand making even dhawal finch.
"We were just-" manvika started narrating everything.
"Really?" Ritwik said not able to believe that his brothers done this.
"Bhai I already know rudraveer. He is one of the classmate of ruhi and he is a very nice guy. He doesn't have any ill intentions towards her. I have talked to him. He just wanted to be friends with her."
"I can't believe you all this did. Already she is on her periods, and you all just angered her more"

Well the oberoi brothers never hesitate to talk all about this. Basically Ruhanika can share everything and anything with them.
"Now you all have to apologise to her" ritwik said. All of them nodded knowing it was there mistake. They should have first talked to her and shouldn't tried to control her. In this mean time one maid came and told them that the lunch is ready.

"You all have lunch. First I will talk to Ruhanika and then you all" ritwik said.
"But-" Rishi tried to protest but dhawal stopped him. "He is right, first let him talk" he said and all them walked to dining room. Ritwik took lunch for ruhanika. As she didn't ate something from canteen. While all three of them sat in silence eating there food.

-----------------------------

As ritwik knocked at the door no response came. He knocked twice and after a minute he entered seeing ruhanika sitting near the balcony window. He saw the dried tears on her face which clenched his heart. She was sitting with no expressions.

"Ruhi have lunch" ritwik said and Ruhanika looked up at him with bloodshot eyes which were red due to crying. She shook her head in Denial.
Ritwik sat beside her and pulled her into a hug which she needed the most.
"I am sorry rit" ruhanika said sobbing in ritwik chest.

"Why are you sorry" ritwik asked pulling her a little far.
"I shouldn't had reacted that way but it was just my mood swings and I got hurted" ruhanika said lowering her gaze, looking at the floor. Ritwik understood what she meant. She has been always like this, always taking up on her in simple words a overthinker.

"No ruhi, nothing is your fault. It was just brothers who misunderstood everything. Ok but now they want to apologise so forgive them?" Ritwik said.
Ruhanika looked at him with her big doe eyes which had a glint of anger.
"Ok ok you can give them any punishment you want ok? But just listen to them" ritwik said sensing the uneasiness. She thought for a moment and nodded her head meakly.

"Ok now eat the food" ritwik said forwarding the tray of food but ruhanika shocked her head and moved back.
Ritiwik took abite and forwarded his hand towards her. "Ruhi" he said in stern and strict voice and Ruhanika having no option she took the bite and like that she ate the food. And now she was feeling good. And now she was ready to face her brothers.

----------------------------
A knock interrupted  thoughts of ruhanika.
She opened the door and saw her brothers standing there. She left the way and sat on the couch. Ritwik was also present with them just to ensure everything. As they settled themselves them right in front of ruhanika. And manvik started-
"I know ruhi I shouldn't have suspected you that way but I am sorry really sorry- I was just possesive. I also didn't knew about that boy so I thought- I am sorry ruhanika" manvik said but sighed as ruhanika didn't even lifted her eyes up.

Later after a silence dhawal started-
"See ruhi I know I had been a very bad brother and I know I am in fault. It your life and you can choose but It was just- leave it please forgive me ruhi" dhawal said but ruhanika again didn't gave any reply, just looking down.

Rishi said the same and again no reply from ruhanika. They all sighed and looked towards ritiwik.
"Ruhi what are you thinking" ritwik asked and Ruhanika tugged his shirt to come downwards. And she said something in his ears.

"She is saying that she will not talk to you all and forgive when she would like to" ritwik said and they all just sighed and left the room knowing that ruhanika wouldn't forgive them easily.

-------------------------

A/N
Hello everyone I hope you all liked the chapter, I know a short one but sorry as I was busy.
Please vote yrrr like you guys don't even vote nor comment.
The previous chap has 40+ views but only 7 votes?
I always get demotivated and not feel like writing seeing this type of response.
For me votes are the biggest motivation and y'all not vote.
Ok I understand that not everyone like to comment but atleast vote it doesn't even cost anything.
Tell me is the story and plot boring or there is some mistakes.
If there is then please tell me, I will correct it.
If the story is boring do let me know I will try to make it interesting.
I am new writer just 15. I learnt writing while reading only and still learning so please vote. It will motivate me yaar please understand.
I write between my school, school homework tests, coaching, coaching homework and tests. But still you all don't vote and comment.
Please support your author.

Don't forget to vote and comment.
Complete the target
Love you all...