the dinner party

*15+ votes and 4+ comments*
*Do vote if you need quick updates*

It's 8:00 in the night and Ruhanika is getting ready. She is confused between two outfits, well she wants to wear both but she couldn't. So she decided to call sania.

As she ringed the phone was picked in the third ring, "Sanu yaar I don't know what to wear for the dinner party. Help me choose." She said setting the dresses and she saw on the video call, it was saksham.

She gasped and turned the camera towards her, "h-hi" she said and saksham came out of gaze.
"Hi"
"Umm sania?"  She asked.
"She was in washroom so I thought to tell you after picking the call" saksham said in a awkward tone.

"Oh thanks" she said finally looking down in the video call and her eyes widened seeing saksham tanned naked six packs abs chest on view. Her breath hitched in her throat and she eventually started to cough.

"You okay" saksham said out of the worry.

"Yeah I am, tell sania to call me please" she said and hearing a ok she disconnected the call.

She sighed and sat on the bed, 'why do I feel something whenever I am with saksham?'

She asked to her subconscious mind.

'you are in love darling accept it' her subconscious mind replied and her cheeks started to heatup. She shook her head and decided to decide the dress herself.

She finally decided the dress. She did soft curls for her hair and a nude makeup with a warm pink lipstick.
She got a call in the mean time and it was from ritwik.

"Yes rits"
"Come fast ruhi we need to leave"
"Yeah coming" she said spraying a perfume of fragrance of summery tulips.

She quickly wore her heels and walked downstairs.

(Her outfit)

She walked downstairs and saw ritwik standing near the gate.

"Ahh I need to kick start my boxing again" ritwik said while looking at ruhanika, as she giggled hearing him. They both walked outside and saw dhawal manvik and Rishi waiting there.

Rishi looked at Ruhanika and said to dhawal "ahh bhai we need to put our guns" and Ruhanika eyes widened hearing him

"Our hands are enough Rishi" manvik said sitting in the driving seat of white mustang.

"Comeon guys let's leave" manvik said again and they all got seated.
Ruhanika and ritwik in car with manvik and Rishi and dhawal in another car aston Martin.

As ruhanika and ritwik got seated, as ruhanika phone rang and she picked up seeing Sania caller I'd. She picked it up and said a soft hello.

"Hey ruhanika sorry I couldn't pick it up and yes saksham bhai picked it up so he told me" she said, and at the mention of saksham Ruhanika remembered his naked chest she blushed. Which was unnoticed by ritwik but not by manvik.

He smiled slightly as he is Noticing Ruhanika behaviour around saksham from a quite long time and he has concluded that she is catching feelings for him. He isn't worried knowing saksham isn't a bad guy he is hardworking and basically a best guy for his ruhi. But he is waiting when ruhanika will tell it by herself which has much time.

Soon they reached the dinner party which wasn't that big but some big businessman and mafia persons were there. Seeing too many intimidating men ruhanika snuggled towards Rishi who was beside her. Sensing her uncomfortablenes he put a hand around her waist assuring her.

A

s the party started ruhanika was much bored so as ritwik, so they were just talking about random stuff at a corner and their brothers were here and there talking to many persons.

Soon dhawal along with Rishi and manvik came towards them with a boy in his mid twenties wearing a black suit, light brown hair, jet black eyes, and height around 6'1.

"Ruhi and rits meet Aman Chaudhary. He is one of the most trusted man for our business and mafia. He is 25 right now and studying mba online from a university in California" dhawal introduced him and he first forwarded his hand towards ritwik and then towards ruhanika.

Ruhanika shaked hand with him with a small smile. The hand shake made ruhanika a little uncomfortable, she didn't liked his touch and how he is craseing his thumb over her hand.

But not to create any further drama she thought maybe she just felt it worng, she swiftly took her hand back making Aman smirk but he replaced it with a smile as Rishi started talking with him.

The party continues and now ritwik went to washroom ruhanika was alone standing near the bar drinking a non alcoholic drink. Aman came to her kept a hand on back which made her finch. She turned back seeing Aman with a smirk.

The touch made her uncomfortable and it didn't felt right at all but she shook her intrusive thoughts and talked to him and soon ritwik came.

The party ended around 11:30 and they left.

"Ruhi tomorrow we have to go to a mafia party and we can't take you there and ritwik will also come along with us, so you need to stay with Aman don't worry he is nice man. We will come till 1 ok?" He said keeping hand on her cheeks and she nodded even though she wanted to tell them how his touch made her uncomfortable but she didn't thinking maybe she felt it wrong.

A/N
Hello everyone I hope y'all liked the chapter,
Do tell me your views on it and just tell why you all don't vote and comment.
There is almost 50 views per chapter and only 11-12 votes and literally no comments?
If you all will be like this the chapters will be very late. And then don't blame me.
Please do vote and comment guys it doesn't cost anything, literally not even a penny.
Then why?
It really demotivates me. Even in exams I am writing the chapters.
And form now on the chapter will be uploaded when the target will completed even if it take a month.