back to college

*vote targets 10+ and do comment so you can get the next chapter*

Yet another day in mansion. And another day for the oberoi siblings. Since it has been a week from the party. Today is their college reopening day. Ruhanika is excited and ritwik his nervous. As he has to see her. But don't know if he is looking good. He knows he doesn't has any chance with her. Even if he is rich she isn't a kind of girl who will run bheind money.

Since he got ready before time he decided to have some talk with Ruhanika. He entered and saw her all ready but still in her deep thoughts. He went towards her and shook her from her deep thoughts. She was all red well he couldn't understand why she was all red.

Here our ruhanika was thinking about saksham khurana. The boy has attracted our ruhanika towards him. She was getting all red. "Why are you red ruhi?" Ritwik asked. Ruhanika got startled "no-nothing" she said took her bag and ran out of the room. She is getting tiny biny crush on him. She can't resist him even if she wants. Today saksham and sania are going to pick her. As dhawal is working from home and Rishi is little unwell so he will always work form home. And about manvik as his lectures are form 11 so he will leave late.

Soon everyone gathered on dining for breakfast. It was 8:30 already.
"So now that your college has started I don't want in complains in this semester ritwik" dhawal said in warning tone and ritwik nodded. There breakfast was done by now and now ruhanika was standing outside as in 5 mins sania will behere with her brother.

A car stopped near her and it was obviously sania. "Hey ruh let's go" she said and then our ruhanika got inside to see saksham all dressed in formal white shirt black pants with glasses on. Her heart blew up just by a mere eye contact with him.

Here our saksham was again blew up by her beauty. She is looking etheral in just causal. He made a simple eye contact and mumbled good morning. Ruhanika said a quick response and they started their college way. On the way sania and Ruhanika talked about everything. Form boys to girls. And whenever ruhanika mentioned any boy. Saksham blood boiled only by a thought of her being with another boy. He continued his drive.

Soon they reached the college and ritwik was already present there. As he reached earlier. As soon as they reached the college. Ishaan came on the way. Well ishaan sahu. He is one of the most handsome bachelor of the college and intrested in ruhanika. But she isn't. He always try to find a way to touch her. Ritwik doesn't know about it if he knew then he wouldn't be alive.

"Hey beautiful. Why didn't you invited me to your party"  and always ruhanika ignored it.
And moved aside but still he is stubborn.
He held her wrist and pulled her a little close to him. "I told you ishaan if my brothers will know it you won't be alive. So just leave me or else you will be 7 feet under ground just by my one call" ruhanika said and jerked her hand from his hold.

And moved away from there. Making ishaan fist his hands. 'one day I will break your attitude and claim you ruhanika' ishaan said it in his mind.
Soon the classes started and while a lecture a boy entered.
"I am sorry sir I am late actually my mum is-"
"No worries just don't repeat it. New addmission. Introduce yourself" the professor said. And the boy started his introduction.
"Hi everyone I am rudraveer. And new to this college." The boy introduced himself and the professor told him to sit behind ruhanika and sania.

Where on the other side ritwik was busy admiring adhrika from last bench and while manvik was walking past by his class. He noticed his brother gaze on a particular girl. He smirked and decided to talk about it in night.

A/N
Hi everyone I am really sorry for a really short chap 😭
But because of my periodic tests I am not able to write. So just spare me this time I will upload a long chap next time.
And from this chapter I am going to have vote targets so when you guys will complete it I will upload a chapter.
Comment your views and vote to complete the target. And by the way about the boy the pic will be uploaded in next chapter and his little details.
He is going to be character of our story.