assault

*18+ votes and 5+ comments. Do complete the target to get a update*

Ruhanika P.O.V

He was furiously kissing even though I wasn't replying back but it was disgusting me to no extent, he then broke the kiss and gave me sinister smile. And tore my front of my tshirt. My bra was on display.

"Look you are the best to be my slut" he said was about to grab my breasts I slapped his hand away which made him angry and he started to slap me which made my corner of head bleed because of force.

"Please leave me Aman please let me go or else you don't know what my brothers will do to you" I said with some of the courage I had.

He laughed manically, "that will be only done when you will be able to say about what happens today, I will destroy you so much that you will even disgust thinking about" he said started to trail kisses from my jaw to my cleavage.

I was lossing every hope as the time clicked, I thought everything is going end today my dignity too. Maybe I ain't strong enough to save myself. I am worthless.

That's when the door flew open and I saw my brothers standing there.

Authors P.O.V

The oberoi brothers were way to the event when dhawal got a message.
"That fuckers" he mumbled and said "turn the car they have cancelled the event because of some shitty emergency"

And Rishi mumbled some unholy words under his breath and started to turn around to go back mansion. During their car ride back home they were listening some songs but ritwik deep down knew there is something wrong but he doesn't know what.

He saw the uncertainty in Ruhanika's eyes, but he isn't sure.

They came back in just 20 minutes, they didn't called ruhanika as to suprise her. As they entered with max, the mansion was very quiet and also they couldn't find Aman there too. They were too worried about them so they started to look after them franctically.

Ritwik first went to Ruhanika's room but she wasn't there. As he was walking down the alley he saw Ruhanika's phone lying there. He messaged all the brothers instead of calling just in case if there is someone inside the house.

As soon as all the brothers came with max they started to look at all the rooms. When manvik was passing by a guest room he heard muffled cries he quickly messaged all of them, and Rishi came by to break the door.

And as the door flew open they saw the worst nightmare of their life. Aman was hovering over Ruhanika and she was crying helplessly. As soon as they entered Aman grip on ruhanika loosend as he was now fearing for him life. And Ruhanika not caring about how her tshirt is torn up she ran to manvik. Hugging him tightly she started to cry.

"Bh-bhai he was-was trying to for-force me-me" she said between her hiccups. And that was enough for Rishi to jump upon Aman and punch the shit out of him.

Ruhanika was crying continuously. Dhawal looked towards manvik and nodded at him. He sighed and took ruhanika in his arms and took her to his room knowing very well that she wouldn't sleep alone in her room.

As he kept her on his bed she was still clutching his tshirt. He called the head maid and told her to bring another pair of dress from Ruhanika's wardrobe. Ruhanika was crying continuously.

"Baby see ho change your clothes" manvik said in the most sofest voice. She nodded slowly and went to the closet to change. She came back after changing all pale. She came back and sat beside manvik.

Manvik earlier got the message from dhawal that, they have Aman in their basement. And told him to ask to ruhanika about all the stuff happend earlier.

Ruhanika layed down and kept her head on manvik's lap. Manvik started to crasess her hair.

"Bache want to tell what happened today" manvik asked and Ruhanika shook her head violently. He sighed and thought to again ask after some time.

It was past 11:30 it's been 15 minutes so manvik decided to ask again.

"Bache if you will not talk about how come you will forget it?" Manvik asked her she just nodded. After few minutes ruhanika started telling.

"I always felt uncomfortable whenever he was around even in the party. There was a strange feeling. I didn't knew what was it but it was some sort of uneasiness. It was very uncomfortable but I thought that maybe it was nothing and I shouldn't bother you all but my feeling was right." She took a long breath and manvik rubbed her back to ease it for her.

"Today when I was in my room trying to avoid him, he came to my room without knocking. I felt it wrong so I was walking out to call one of you but-  a thing from my side desk fell. I bended down to pick it up and he grabbed my-my ass" she said tears ran down her eyes. Manvik fisted his hands to control himself from thrashing everything in the room.

Ruhanika gaze softened as she looked up at him. She continued. "After that I slapped him and ran out to call someone I saw sania's phone number on my dial. I tried to call her but her phone was switched off before I cut it he came and grabbed my Hairs. He then dragged me to that guest room. I begged him bhai to leave me I even tried to threaten him but he said that he will ruin me" she said started crying, manvik took her in a side hug.

"I even tried to fight him but I am to weak and worthless bhai, I don't even know to protect myself. I couldn't even fullfill my promise to papa. I promised him that I will protect myself. I will be self independent. But I couldn't. He then threw me on bed started doing things" she said and brust crying.

"Its okay gudiya clam down we will punish him ok? And you do not need to blame yourself" he said and engulfed her into a tight hug. He started saying her good things so that she will not have a panic attack.

_________________________________

A/N
Hello everyone,
I hope y'all liked the chapter, do tell me your views on the chapter.

Sorry for the late update, I had a sprained hand during first 3 days of the navratri. And then we had pooja's that's why it got late.

Also I was waiting for the target to get completed but it didn't. I am uploading this chapter for the loyal readers, who vote and comment.

If y'all can't appreciate the author by voting and commenting then you can leave the story.

The chapter has 130 views but only 16 votes. I don't what to say now.

I think it's readers duty to support author and encourage them.

~thankyou