silence

*Vote targets 12+ and comment 3+*

A new day at oberoi mansion and everyone is busy with there hustle. Ruhanika is still sleeping as today she isn't going to college. Ritwik is also sleeping, well he wakes up 30 min before his leaving time.

Rishi is doing workout with dhawal and manvik is preparing himself a black coffee as his head is aching since morning. Later everyone is gathered on dining table for breakfast expect Ruhanika as she isn't feeling well and still sleeping.

On the table ritwik was trying to ask for the event, he was not able to form the courage but as adhrika is coming he wanted to go aswell. Finally after lot of arguments with his subconscious mind he decided to ask.

"Dhawal Bhai" he said and dhawal looked up from his plate asking to continue.
"Actually there is an event today at college just for our department, it is from our seniors. So can I go?" He asked.

"What's the timing and the venue?" Dhawal replied nochantly.
"9-12:30 and 'soven club" ritiwik replied fastly. Which made him choke on his food. "Careful" Rishi said while patting his back as he was beside him.

"Ok you can but he back before 12 and be careful at club. I don't want any blunder" dhawal said making ritwik happy. As he got the permission he texted rony about it. Here on the other side ruhanika woke up as she sat up yawning she remembered everything about last night.

She wanted to talk and throw tantrums on her brothers but she wants to give them a silent treatment. Afterall she was still angry with them.

She stood up and decided to have a shower. She quickly took a shower and wore a oversized shirt with her favourite trousers. She descended downstairs as she was not wanting to have breakfast. She asked the cook aunt to cook something light weight for her. She walked towards max and asked him about her brothers.

Out of all bodyguards max has been a close one to ruhanika as he is only 6 years older and have been with them since he was 12 with his father who died 2 years back. And after asking him she got to know Dhawal and Rishi left 30 min back for office. And manvik too left for college with ritwik.

On the other hand in college sania and rudraveer were sitting together chatting about some useless things. Moreover sania was chatting and rudraveer was listening like a good boy.

Ritwik was busy with rony in discussing some useless stuff. Whereas manvik was taking lecture in one of the department when he got a call from sikha.

Manvik heart beat raised and his face grew red as he answered the call.
"Hello Mr. Manvik Oberoi speaking" came a honey like voice from other side.

"Ye-yes it me" manvik shuttered as he walked out, and the students were shocked to see there ever confident sir was today shuttering in front of someone. And the chatting started about who might it could be?

"Actually the final tests of Mr. Dhawal has arrived you can collect it and talk to sir about it" sikha said in a very professional tone.
"Ok I will collect it today" manvik said and hanged the phone. He thought to collect it in evening before going home.

He walked in the class and resumed his lectures.

------------------------------------------

It was now afternoon and in mansion ruhanika was sitting on her table completing her assignment since 2 hours now. She was hungry but thought to first complete it and then have lunch while watching some series.

She completed her assignment and it was 2. She walked downstairs as she asked the cook aunt about lunch. She took the meal to tv room and sat down comfortably. And watched 'business proposal', a k-drama.