business trip?

The oberoi mansion was peaceful as always. But soon a havoc created. Ruhanika oberoi running behind one and only ritwik oberoi. Because he took her favourite choco chip cookie.
"You ritwik I am going to kill you" she said as ritwik laughed. Soon Rishi came after getting ready.

Ritwik bumped while looking behind and the glass of water fell on Rishi. The devil in disguise. Who is more grumpy in mornings. Ruhanika steps halted as she knew what was coming and about ritwik he knew he messed up.

"Ritwik oberoi" Rishi voice boomed in mansion making manvik and dhawal aware that's some drama is going on.
Soon Rishi was sitting on couch with clothes changed and ritwik standing in front of him. Everyone was sitting on other sofas. Ruhanika trying to suppress her laugh seeing ritwik conditions.

"Would you like to tell me Mr ritwik oberoi. Why the hell you were running inside the house like a 5 year old kid" Rishi asked.
"Umm actually Bhai I was trying to save myself from ruhi" he said making ruhanika startled. Rishi turned his face toward ruhanika asking for a explanation.

"Bhai he had taken my favourite cookies so why should I spare him. It's 3rd time in week" ruhanika said glaring at Ritwik.

"Ok ritwik you are grounded for whole day" Rishi said getting up. Making ruhanika smirk.
"But bhai-" Ritwik protest came to end seeing his brother glaring at him.

Soon all oberoi siblings were at dinning table eating there breakfast. With ofcourse ritwik sulking.
"So ruhi and ritwik me and Rishi are going for business trip this evening. And manvik will be leaving at night for a seminar. We will come till Wednesday afternoon. And manvik will come till Wednesday morning." Said dhawal.

"Ok Bhai" both Ritwik and Ruhanika grined happily.
"And I don't want any trouble behind my back understand" this time it was Rishi. Making both the teens gulp and nodd. After some time evryone left for their work and since Ruhanika and Ritwik are having end of the semester holidays. They both stayed at home.
Ruhanika left for her art room to draw something. And ritwik left to his room as him being grounded.
Soon afternoon took place. And Dhawal and Arun were now at home. Packing some stuff for their trip.

Soon whole family gathered except manvik. Who was still at college for some formalities. Everyone was having their lunch silently until Ritwik decided to break it.
"Umm Bhai actually one of my college friend is having a house party maybe tomorrow night from 11 so can is-" before he could complete "no you cannot" dhawal decilned.
"But bhai" ritwik tries to protest.
"No means no ritwik." Dhawal said in a final tone which made ritwik sulk. Until he got a crazy idea which could lead him to death. Not to sneakout. He looked at ruhanika. Who was looking in a confusing manner seeing ritwik not sad at all. But ritwik smirked making ruhanika more confused.

Soon lunch was over. Dhawal and Rishi were all set to leave for airport. Soon they left making ruhanika and ritwik alone as manvik will be coming till 5 and then leave at 7. Ruhanika was at room when ritwik entered obviously without knocking.

"Don't you know to knock. And why are you out of your room you were grounded right?" Ruhanika said irritated.
"Just leave it ruhi I have a very mast plan. See bhai didn't let me go to party right. What if we host a home party at home. No one will be there" ritwik said earning a horrifying glare from ruhanika.

"Are you mad rits you know bhais will kill us if they gotta know about this" she said turning back to her laptop where she was watching movie 'mean girls'. Ritwik whined making her turn towards him.

"Aree duffer. See if we host party by tomorrow 11 and end it by 4. So no will know. Manvik bhai will come till 10. Till then everything will be cleaned nh. And it will be non alcoholic party." He said.

But as usual ruhanika maintained her not giving a f look on her face.

"Please nh ruhi. Let's have some adventures nh. See no will know ok?"
"I promise" he said giving the best puppy eyes.
"Fine. But if we get in trouble I will say that it was your plan" she said. Making ritwik grin happily.

At 7
It is 7 and manvik is all set to leave.
"Ritwik I don't want any trouble from your side. Understand otherwise I will personally punish you." Manvik said earning a nod from ritwik. Till then ruhanika too came and hugged manvik.

"Ruhi eat well ok and take care of this idiot" he said making ritwik frown.
"I know no one loves me" ritwik said making manvik chuckle. Soon they had a group hug and manvik left.

Now the teens were alone in tv room.
"So now ruhi you don't worry about planning and all. Just handle decoration. Baaki sab I will manage"

All other things.

Soon they did dinner. And now they were sitting and making a list for invitations. "See rits I don't want all people only some close ones ok" ruhanika said and ritwik nodded. 
The list consists rony and Sania. Bestfriends of ruhanika and ritwik. They made a list of 12 people. And then ruhanika opened pinterest for some inspirations for decoration. Soon she took a diary and wrote some lists for decoration. She always likes to do this kind of creative things. She mostly do decoration things with diy things.

"See rits this are things and these are the inspirations I will try to decorate like this ok? And make fucking sure no one will bring drinks aur something like that" ruhanika said with a stren voice.

"Wait are you cursing. Should I tell bhai about it" ritwik said with a smirk.
"Ohh should I tell about this party to bhai and also that you are forcing me to host it" ruhanika said with a unreal smirk. Making ritwik smirk die.

"I was just joking yaar" he said and started to call some friends. And Ruhanika started to see the decoration things.

"Hey rits what about the food menu" ruhanika asked.
"Don't worry I will look after it and also tell you my list before finalizing." He said making ruhanika nod. And soon they both got busy with their work.

Well they are hosting a party so will they get successful or get caughted. It's a mystery guys.

---------------------------------
A/N
Hi lovliess I know the chapter is little late but I need to manage two stories as you all know.
But don't worry I will try upload one chapter every week.
I hope you all liked the chapter. If there is any grammatical mistakes please forgive.
You'll are free to correct it in comments.
So comment your views and vote for the chapter.
I am not keeping any target for some chapter in starting but please do vote. It will motivate me.

~love you all