🐿️ A Cozy Little Escape

Personer: Chan x Jisung, Hyunjin, Seungmin, Changbin
Emne: Cute, little space, angst, fluff

**Title: A Cozy Little Escape**

Chan, Jisung, Hyunjin, Seungmin, and Changbin were all gathered at Chan’s cozy apartment for a much-needed break. The week had been stressful, and the group had decided to take some time off to relax and enjoy each other’s company.

Jisung, who often found comfort in littlespace, had been particularly anxious lately. He'd been dealing with a lot at work, and the pressure had started to get to him. Chan noticed this and gently suggested they spend the evening doing something that would help Jisung feel more at ease.

Seungmin and Changbin were already setting up a comfortable space in the living room, laying out blankets and pillows to create a makeshift fort. Hyunjin was in charge of preparing snacks and drinks, while Chan stayed close to Jisung, offering reassuring words and a warm smile.

As the fort took shape, Chan gently guided Jisung inside, where the soft glow of fairy lights and the scent of hot cocoa created a soothing atmosphere. Hyunjin brought over a tray with various snacks, and Seungmin handed Jisung a soft, stuffed bear that had been kept just for moments like this.

Chan settled beside Jisung, wrapping an arm around him. "We’re all here for you," he said softly. "This is your safe space. Just relax and let everything else fade away."

Jisung nodded, his anxiety slowly melting away as he nestled into Chan’s embrace. The others joined them in the fort, their presence adding to the comforting warmth of the space. They chatted, laughed, and played games, the tension of the outside world feeling like a distant memory.

Changbin made sure to keep the conversation light and fun, while Seungmin and Hyunjin did their best to keep everyone’s spirits high. The night was filled with warmth, laughter, and the kind of gentle care that only close friends can provide.

As the evening wore on, Jisung’s anxious thoughts drifted away, replaced by a sense of peace and contentment. Surrounded by friends who understood and cared, he felt safe and loved.

By the time they all settled down for a movie, Jisung had a serene smile on his face. Chan, always attentive, looked over at him with a sense of relief and happiness. The fort, the snacks, and the company had done their magic, turning a stressful week into a cherished memory of comfort and friendship.

In that cozy little escape, surrounded by laughter and warmth, Jisung found the solace he needed, all thanks to his friends who had turned a simple evening into a haven of care and support.