🥟🐥 A Glimpse of Sunshine

Personer: Hyunjin x Felix
Emne: Cute, angst, fluff
De er en del af skz

---

**Title: "A Glimpse of Sunshine"**

Hyunjin had always been a night owl. He thrived in the quiet solitude of the late hours when the dorm was still, and the world outside seemed to hold its breath. Tonight was no different. The rest of the Stray Kids members were fast asleep, but Hyunjin was wide awake, sitting on the living room couch with a sketchbook resting on his lap. His pencil moved smoothly, guided by the dim glow of a small lamp.

His art was a reflection of his emotions — sometimes chaotic and dark, but tonight, it was filled with light. His fingers danced across the page, sketching the delicate curve of a smile he had grown to cherish. Felix's smile. Hyunjin didn't even realize he was drawing him until he was halfway done. Felix had been on his mind a lot lately, and every time he thought about him, he felt a warmth blossoming in his chest, conflicting with the fear that it might be one-sided.

Suddenly, a soft creak interrupted his thoughts. He looked up, startled, to see Felix standing in the doorway, rubbing his eyes sleepily. His hair was tousled, and he wore a loose T-shirt that hung off one shoulder, making him look even more endearing. "Hyunjin? What are you doing up so late?" Felix's voice was soft, almost drowned out by the night.

Hyunjin’s heart skipped a beat. "I could ask you the same thing, Lixie," he replied, trying to keep his tone light. "Couldn't sleep?"

Felix shook his head, padding over to sit next to Hyunjin on the couch. "No, I had a bad dream," he confessed, his voice barely a whisper. Hyunjin could see the lingering fear in his eyes and the way his hands fidgeted with the hem of his shirt. Felix rarely talked about his nightmares, but when he did, Hyunjin knew they must have been pretty bad.

Without thinking, Hyunjin reached out and took Felix's hand in his own. "Want to talk about it?" he asked gently. Felix shook his head again, but he didn't pull his hand away. Instead, he leaned closer, resting his head on Hyunjin's shoulder.

They sat like that in comfortable silence for a while, Felix’s breathing gradually evening out as he calmed down. Hyunjin continued to sketch with his free hand, feeling the weight of Felix’s head against his shoulder. There was a vulnerability in this moment, a quiet understanding between them that words couldn't quite capture.

Felix's eyes drifted down to the sketchbook. "Are you drawing me?" he asked, a small smile tugging at his lips.

Hyunjin froze. He hadn't meant for Felix to see it, not yet. "Uh, yeah," he admitted, feeling a blush creep up his neck. "I just… you have a nice smile, and I was inspired."

Felix chuckled softly, the sound like music to Hyunjin's ears. "You could have just asked for a photo, you know," he teased.

Hyunjin's heart raced as he tried to gauge Felix's reaction. There was something he had been wanting to say, but he didn't know how to put it into words. So instead, he decided to be brave. "Felix… I care about you. A lot. More than just as friends or bandmates."

There was a moment of silence, where the only sound was the distant hum of the city outside. Felix looked up at him, eyes wide and searching. "Hyunjin… I care about you too," he whispered back, his voice trembling slightly. "More than anything."

Relief washed over Hyunjin, followed by a rush of pure joy. He gently squeezed Felix's hand, his thumb brushing over his knuckles. "I'm glad," he said softly, his lips curling into a genuine smile.

Felix's cheeks flushed a soft pink, but he smiled back, brighter than the sun. "Can we stay like this for a while?" he asked, his voice small and hopeful.

Hyunjin nodded, his heart feeling lighter than it had in a long time. "As long as you want, Lixie. As long as you want."

And so they stayed there, wrapped in each other’s warmth, finding solace in the silent confession of their hearts. The world outside was still, and for the first time in a long time, Hyunjin felt like everything was exactly as it should be.

---