Unforgiving

"Stop"

Keebo said grabbing Sayaka's hand. Sayaka turned her head around annoyed to see who had dared stopped her but her eyes widened a little when she saw it was Keebo she wouldn't have expected him to help Miu of all people. "What are you doing" Keebo glared at Sayaka, Junko and Mikan then stood in front of Miu.

"what are we doing what are you doing?! this girl literally played with your feelings you do know she doesn't like you- it was just a dumb bet she has no actual feelings for you whatsoever" Miu opened her mouth about to deny that statement but Keebo spoke up. "Well..i don't care if it was fake or not you have no right to harass her like this you can't act like you're any better since you created the bet too" Keebo exclaimed.

Everyone in the cafeteria murmured "t-thats- thats not true!! I-" Sayaka looked around nervously as everyone whispered about how Sayaka created the bet she groans and just runs out of the cafeteria and Junko and Mikan just sit down. Miu looks at Keebo a light pink blush on her cheeks on how he defended her "Keebo I-" Keebo glances at Miu then walks out the cafeteria, of course he defended her because he loved her but she broke his trust and he couldn't forgive her for that. "Keebo..." Miu mutters crouching down 'what have i done...' she thought to herself. She realised. She loved Keebo. All the memories she's had with him, all the time she spent it wasn't for a dumb bet she genuinely grew to love him she couldn't just let him go like this she quickly got up and ran out the cafeteria going after him.

"Keebo wait!" keebo glanced at her then continued walking she yelled out once more and ran up to him out of breath placing her hand on his shoulder. "What, what could you possibly want?" Keebo looked at her with annoyance in his eyes, a look Miu wasn't familiar with she didn't want it to stay like this she wanted him back. "I- Keebo..I..i don't know what to say..im..im so sorry I don't know what to say but i'm so sorry I-I..I love you" She said teary eyed. "I..love you too so why are you breaking my heart..you told me you loved me you can say it all you want but how do I know if you're being real you're just playing with me again and I-..i really liked you i really did..but were done" Keebo said walking away upset, Miu stands there thinking to herself "Shit..i really messed up.." She muttered.