Twisted

(Still in the past)

Where.....what....huh....

What's that sound...?...... is that...screaming.....?

I opened my eye.

Dandy was curled up, cowering below me, holding his purple petal. A huge bite mark was in it. I spat out a torn purple material. Was that.....

Did I do that?!

I stumbled back, covering my mouth with my upper pair of arms. "Oh G-God- D-Dandy....."

Why did my voice sound so distorted?! So detached?!?! Am I- I'm twisted.... I turned twisted....Dandy stared up at me, his eyes wide. "You....you can think.......A-Astro...."

He jumped up, his smile wide. "Awe, I knew you could do it! I knew I chose the right person! Golly, I'm so proud!" He ran forward, hugging me tightly. I flinched back.

"Dandy, what are you doing....I don't want to hurt you again...- look at me, I'm....I'm dangerous......" I tried pulling away, but he held me tightly.

"Not anymore, silly goose! Gee, I don't think you ever will be, to me, anyway! You've figured out how to keep a toon mindset while twisted! It's incredible! Only I've been able to do it, and I've tested most of the toons!"

"...........what-"

"So you'll be the perfect official apprentice!" He finally let go, allowing me to put a safe distance between, to which of course he rolled his eyes.

"Ready to get started, Astro??" I looked down at myself, then up at him skeptically. "Do I look ready....?????" He snapped. "Oooohhhh! Right!"

"Just think happy thoughts! I know it's cliche, but it really works!" I hesitantly nodded, doing as he told me.

Slowly but surely, I grew shorter.

Despite turning back into a toon, my twinkle stayed red. I checked my hp. One heart?! Sh*t that's bad...

Dandy was bandaging up his petal. I offered to help, but he shook his head. "No fixing this, my friend....no fixing your twinkle, either, I don't think...."

"Oh well, you signed up for this!~"