Chapter 6: Jollibee

Pov ng mga Marites Part 2

"Anyare kay madam? Back to basics ulit siya ah?"

"Oo kaya nga, akala ko tuloy tuloy na yung pag bait niya eh."

"Nakita rin siya ulit nila 'toot', she was drinking and partying sa 'toot'"

"Wow it's been a while."

"Pero here more chika, parang hindi sila good terms ni Sexytary niya."

"Anyway as expected ano pa bang bago doon?"

"Infairness naka ilang weeks na ata siya with Ms. Lim."

Aiah's POV

I miss her. Araw araw kaming magkasama, we breathe the same air every day, but... since that day, she was never the same. We were close, yet so far.

But still I'm questioning myself and if possible lang if I could only ask her, ano bang nagawa ko? Was I really wrong? Do I deserve this kind of treatment?

I know it's unfair, pero I just spent most of my days in the office with the girls, Staku and Sheena, and of course JC. I admit it, mas na enjoy ko yung company niya ngayon.

What can I do? As I always say, doon tayo sa appreciate tayo, kung san valued yung presence natin.

JC noticed, I mean, everyone did, na Ms. Lim returned to her usual 'cold' self, and mas lumala pa siya ngayon. I also found out from Ate Tine she has been going out to party and drink again lately which is hindi na niya ginagawa before.

Is she kissing everyone like how she almost did with me? And by the way, was that just for 'fun'? Kaya when I resisted, she would just avoid me like that? Yung tipong 'Ah okay, ayaw niya, okay next.'

Oh well...

"Ms. Lim, may I request to take a day off tomorrow. I'll just go w-" I am now here in front of her trying to speak nicely, cause need ko samahan si mama for her monthly check up sa hospital.

"Sure." The fuck, can't she even finish what I was going to say??? Minsan sobrang nakakapikon na.

"I'm sorry po pero I hope you can let me finish." she stopped what she was doing and looked at me.

"Aiah, that's your right, whatever your reasons are, I don't care, that's your life."

Ouch. Alright I get it. She doesn't care.

"Oh right, why would you even care?" Hindi ko na napigilan. Bigla nang bumagsak yung luha ko. Sobrang punong puno na ako.

I stormed out of her office and sakto JC was on the elevator and saw me... crying.

"Hey? Ano nangyari?"

"Jays, please, ice cream?"

"Sure, I'll meet you sa Dopamine wait mo ako doon."

So, nauna na ako sa go to cafe namin dito malapit sa office. Lately lang namin na discover kasi bago lang sila, but their coffee and sundaes are too good!!

When I calmed myself, I slightly pulled my hair and regret what I did.

"Aiah, whatt have you done?????" I kept repeating this on my head.