Chapter 10: Office ***

🎧🎧: https://open.spotify.com/track/28Dv8Gw3k9Inv1aMhzS6cT?si=nT0bA2L3R8qbsVL5w7HyXw&context=spotify%3Asearch%3Amake%2Blove

Mikha's POV

"Hi kuya, did Aiah come?" I asked kuya Mars as I got to the office.

"Hindi man po ma'am. Inform ko po ba kayo pag dumating na siya?"

"No, it's okay kuya, no need po."

When I entered the office, I sat on the sofa and closed my eyes.

'She's coming, I know.' I kept repeating it in my mind.

And after a few minutes, I heard the elevator sound from outside. And I counted, "1...2...3."

Gotcha. "Hi Ms. Lim." She's here.

"Hi." I'm trying to be as composed as I can but all I wanted to do was to hug her.

"Are you okay?" I heard her voice from my side.

"And if I'm not?" I looked at her kasi hindi naman siya sumagot.

I pulled her to sit on my side, sumandal ako sa shoulders niya then I closed my eyes again and we stayed like that for a few minutes.

"Why did you come?" I asked her while my head was still on her shoulder.

"But you told me to come."

"Talaga ba?" I now lifted my head and faced her. Our faces are now inches away from each other. I slowly moved to kiss her.

"I think I know why you're here." I uttered as our lips were about to touch. As of now there's still no resistance from her kaya I just continued.

Our lips somehow met but after a few seconds, she pulled out, as I'd expected.

But I pulled her again, "Aiah, please."

I attempted again and this time she did not resist. And finally, we kissed, passionately.

Later inihiga ko na siya sa sofa and we continued our thing, the kiss just got hotter and of course my hand automatically walked to another destination. She moaned "Hmm." I looked at her, and then I gently pinched her nipple. She bit her lip.

"I missed you, Aiah." I kissed her again and this time I slowly took her clothes off.

And as I was doing that, she said, "Hey, baka may pumasok."

"Aiah, you think I don't know that?" I proudly answered. "Aiah. It's me."

"Napaka mo, Mikha Lim." Natuwa ako when she called my name. Lalo ako ginanahan!!

"Can you say that again?" she pulled my collar, kissed me seductively, and said "Are you taking my clothes off or am I taking yours?" I laughed.

"We can do both, yeah?" And yes, as we were both getting hot, we took off our clothes and left them on the floor.

And once our clothes were off I kneeled, and pulled her so I could have better access to 'eat' her.

"Nauna dessert ko ah." she smiled and gently pushed my head so I could start my thing.

"Aww sorry, ito na."

"Tagal, inip na ko eh." I was giggling as I started to lick on her.

"You missed me, baby?" A little conversation isn't bad, right? But conversing with someone who's going crazy while you eat her I guess is never a good idea.

"Mikha, ahhh, f-f-uck."

"I m-missed, uhhhhhh, shiit." I laughed. Okay fine, let's do that later.

"Baby, come." Medyo hindi ako comfy sa position ko so I stood and sat on the sofa, pulled her and faced her the other way around.

I pulled her waist and instructed her "Babe, bend please." since there's a table in front of her she was able to place her hands to support her.

"There, better." I continued licking her while I slowly inserted two of my fingers. I felt her pussy contract and my fingers are somehow pressed. Dalawa kasi agad? And once it was adjusted, I started to increase the speed.

"Babe, faster please." 

"Yes Ma'am." As I was doing my thing, she stopped me from what I was doing, and then she sat on my lap.

She tucked both of her hands on my neck and kissed me.

"Wanted to taste yourself?"

"Ang yummy ko pala." I laughed, kagigil!!!

We continued to kiss then she placed my finger to insert it inside her. "Please,continue."

"Wow, babe, this is much... better." so I fingered her thru that position. I was much more turned on as I could see her face as I pleased her.

"Baby, I'm cumming." but she was looking at me as if she wanted to do something else so I just let her.

So right away she asked me to lay down, went on top of me, positioned our legs in a way we could feel each other, and started rubbing herself off.

"Damn babyy, where are you learning all these from?"

"Youtube, babe, you told me right?"

"You're crazy. Come." I asked her to move closer so I could feel her better.

"Shittt, I'm really cumming baby."

"Go, sabay tayo." thus I mirrored her movements, and when she sped up, I did the same, until we both reached the best part of the night!

"Shit, Aiahhhhh!!!"

"Uhhhh, Ms. Lim."

"That was one hot office sex, baby."

Oh ayuda muna bago ang major major plot twists

Baka sabihin niyo, uy, wala bang cam sa office ni Ms. Lim??? 

Oh well, our CEO knows what she's doing 🤪