Chapter 16: Flex Part 2

Aiah's POV

"Babe, saan tayo?" I asked her nung palakad kami ng elevator.

"Taking you somewhere you've never been."

"Gusto ko yan. But babe, maaga pa para mag-" the moment we stepped inside the elevator, there were group of employees who rode with us, we were pushed inside kasi medyo madami sila.

"Hi Ms. Lim, Ms. Aiah. Congrats po." nagkatinginan kami ni Mikha pagkasabing congrats.

"Hoy, anong congrats!" siko nung isa.

"I mean, stay strong po."

"Thank you." Mikha answered. "Kumain ba kayo??" Nagulat ako kasi while she was talking to them, pasimpleng gumala yung kamay niya sa butt ko, hayy, I cannot with this girl.

"Yes po ma'am, thank you po, may take out pa nga po 'to oh." her hand now had slipped under my dress and succesfully reached my thighs. Kung wala akong shorts baka saan pa umabot yung kamay niya. Shiiitt. I felt shivers all over my spine.

"Una na po kami, ma'am." medyo hinawi ko pababa yung kamay niya then I moved an inch away from her as they left.

"Bye guys, see you around." Mikha waved back and I did as well.

After them, bumaba na rin kami sa next floor.
Parang medyo napaurong pa ako kasi halatang hindi functional yung floor

"Ang creepy dito ah?" Sobrang tahimik, walang tao and the only source of the lighting is from the windows.

"Boooooo!!"

"Hooooyyyy!! Baby naman eh." Creepy na nga tapos gugalatin ka pa.

So, sa dulo nung floor there was a room. Mikha opened the door then asked me to enter first. "After you, my lady."

When she opened the door, ramdam mo agad yung lamig coming from the inside, I heard a music playing on the background then the lights were off pero kita ko na agad yung naka project sa wall— it was a photo of us.

"Whoaaahh. Didn't know there was a place like this here." I reacted as soon as she turned on the lights. "So did I, babe."

"Seriously???? How come you didn't know about this?"

"Doesn't mean you own the company, you would know everything. Besides, bago lang daw 'to."

So, hindi naman kalakihan yung room, simply put 'tambayan' siya. It's multi purpose and ang dami mong pwedeng gawin, there were gaming laptops, you can watch movies, play the PS5, then pwede pa ata magvideoke??? Amazing!!!!

You will mostly see bean bags, meron ding different board games and playing cards.

"I heard from ate Tine they call this the blue room."

"Whyy??" I asked as I roam my eyes around the room.

"Cause it's..." she switched the lights off and switched another set of lights on "...blue."

"Then you know, since walang cctv dito, madami daw nag se-sex dito." uy, nagpaparinig, G ako jan, char!

She walked inside another room then I sat in one of the bean bags first. May room pa pala doon???

Pagbalik niya she brought two lunch boxes with her. I guess may pa pantry rin sila dito, cool!
When I opened the box, it was filled with all of our comfort foodies, super cutie!

"Pero wala bang ibang mag o-occupy dito today, baby? I mean pano system nila dito?"

"Per booking daw 'to. Technically, I booked it the whole day, wala daw pupunta dito unless may booking ka. Dami nila alam." she sat on the bean bag beside me then we started digging on the food.