Chapter 7: Sunset

Aiah's POV

"Are you sure you're gonna go alone? Bakit you're making me worry?" JC now dropping me to the airport for my flight to Bora.

"Eh hindi mo naman ako sasamahan eh. Sabi mo love mo ko."

"Hay nako Aiah. Alam mo naman hindi kita matitiis, I can buy ticket as soon as we reach the airport."

"Yes, lakas ko naman."

"Ikaw pa, alam mo yan. Ako lang naman di malakas sa'yo."

"Drama ng best friend koooo" I brushed his hair then tapped his head.

"Ginagawa mo na naman akong aso."

While we were on the way to the airport, I sent Ms. Lim some photos.

Aiah: otw to airport po, ma'am

Ms. Lim: k

Aiah: asus 🥰

Ms. Lim: kailangan talaga kita si JC?

Haha init talaga ulo niya kay JC.

Flashback

"Ms. Lim, lunch lang po kami ni JC."

"Ok" She answered as her eyes were fixed on her monitor. Hindi ko mapigilan yung ngiti ko kasi ang cute niya, halata sa kanya na ayaw niya.

Since madami dumadaan sa office niya pag ganitong oras I pulled her sa restroom.

"What?? Sige na, kain na kayo." I held her face with my both hands and left a peck on her lips.

"You're so cute you know?" Then I kissed her again."We discussed this already right?" and that's another kiss.

She now grabbed me by the waist and kissed me back.

"I know, but I hate seeing you together. Can you blame me?"

"He knows my heart belongs to someone else."

"Okay good." and siyempre, dahil maharot kami, we continued the kissing. I stopped her hand nga lang kasi kung san san pumupunta eh.

"Ms. Lim, I have to go po."

"Bilisan mo. That's an order."

"Yes po ma'am"

End of Flashback

So I texted JC as soon as I checked in my bags.

Aiah: Beshie thank you, sundo mo me pagbalik?

JC: no prob, update mo me

JC: keep safe beshie

About JC, the day after something happened between me and Ms. Lim, he confessed his feelings.

Of course, I frankly told him that I only see him as a friend talaga and that I'm in love with Ms. Lim, charot, I mean with someone else.

He never expected I'd reciprocate it naman daw and gusto lang niya maging transparent with me, much valued pa rin yung friendship namin. So after that, wala namang nagbago sa'min, and I felt mas naging close pa kami.

And yes, I am madly deeply in love with Ms. Lim. That same day after the hospital incident, after we did 'it', she confessed na she liked me and of course, alangang magpabebe pa ako if I feel the same way????

I asked her to come with me for the Bora trip but unfortunately hindi talaga kaya due to urgent work. So siguro it's really meant to be a solo trip for my 'me' time.