3

Miao Xing and Miao Wang just discussed it secretly. They knew that Miao's life in the Shen family was not easy. But what's the big deal for a man in the village to beat his wife? It's even less of a big deal if she does more work. As long as it's not too outrageous, the woman's family won't interfere, especially since Miao doesn't have a boy, so the brothers don't have the courage to beat her. If Shen Zhigao hadn't really gone too far this time, they wouldn't have any reason to make trouble.

But if there is another way out, even if it is normal for the men in the village to beat the people in the house, even if everyone has gone through this, why should they endure it? After all, they are their sisters! Qing'er is capable and filial, and she is much better at work than the boys of the same age in the village. The mother and son can live on their own, and even if they rent two acres of land as tenants, it will be enough to make a living. If their own family helps out, and during the slack season, they can bring their own children to help Qing'er open up a few acres of wasteland, it will not be difficult to make a living. If they can find a son-in-law in the future, Miao's life may be happier than in the Shen family!

The more the two brothers thought about it, the more they became angry. They no longer just wanted to persuade them to reconcile, and they didn't need to hold back on Shen Zhigao. Their sister had spent half her life with him, and he divorced her just because he wanted to. He also hooked up with a widow outside and had a bastard. What a bastard, I'll beat him to death!

The Miao brothers took the lead in fighting, and the other people in Shiqu Village also felt itchy and couldn't help joining the battle. Only Miao Tongsheng, who was not good at fighting, kept pulling Zhao Youdang and muttering: "It's insulting! It's really insulting! You can fight as you like, but don't kill anyone!"

How could the Shen family watch Shen Zhigao get beaten? However, the men from Shiqu Village were all strong men, and Old Man Shen and Old Lady Shen were too old to dare to approach them. Zhao Youdang was tripped by Miao Tongsheng again, so he could only push Shen Zhiwei over, but two fists could not beat four hands. Soon, the Shen brothers were beaten by the Miao brothers and the people from Shiqu Village.

Seeing her two sons being beaten so badly, Old Lady Shen started to howl immediately, crying and cursing, and even pulling Zhao Youdang to her side: "Someone is being beaten to death... Village chief, you have to take care of our family. We are being bullied by the people from Shiqu Village... You are a hen that doesn't lay eggs, and it's a compliment to let you be my servant. Don't you think about who will want you if you leave our family? You even want to take our children away. It's unfair..."

Miao had also come to her senses at this moment, and she cried even louder than Old Lady Shen: "Bah! If your son wants to stay with a bitch, don't drag me along! If Qing'er is not allowed to go with me, I will have no way to survive anyway, so I will just hang myself in front of this door. From now on, I will hang myself on the beam every day and watch how your family lives!"

The honest daughter-in-law, who had been bullied at will for many years and couldn't even fart after being kicked three times, spat in the face. Old Mother Shen was choked back with her cries. When she thought of the scene of Miao hanging on the beam and staring at her, her face turned pale and blue.

Shen Qing just stood behind Miao and said to the resentful old lady Shen and the gloomy old man Shen: "If anything happens to my mother, I won't worry about it. It is said that you can be a thief for a thousand days, but you can't guard against thieves for a thousand days. I want to see if the widow Li and the child in her belly have the ability to guard against them every day - or our whole family will be intact. After all, I can't allow the person who harmed my mother to live."

"Who, who harmed your mother!" Old Lady Shen was so frightened by the implication of Shen Qing's words that her tongue became clumsy. She stammered, "She wanted to die on her own. Who harmed her? How dare you say that to me?"