15

Shen Qing was very surprised. Even those men in the corner who were dressed simply and obviously used their beauty to please others, and several women who were also dressed coolly, flirting with the men passing by - in Shen Qing's opinion, these must be men, right? But there was still no mole between their eyebrows.

Is there no brother in this world? He hesitated for a moment, and couldn't help but ask Song Kaiji tentatively: "Here... here is no one like me, with a red mole between the eyebrows."

Song Kaiji was puzzled by this question, as it was rare to have a red mole right between the eyebrows. He had only seen it in New Year pictures of dolls.

So what does this guy mean, in Versailles?

However, this person might be his future sponsor, so Song Kaiji praised him generously: "Of course, you are the only one who was born with a red mole between the eyebrows, which is quite nice. When they were young, many parents liked to put a dot on their children's foreheads with lipstick, but I have never seen someone like you. You are blessed!"

Song Kaiji looked at Shen Qing carefully, and the more he looked at him, the more he thought he looked good. The red mole also suited him, making his features look like a painting. It was just that his skin and complexion were not very good, and his skin color was dark. At first glance, he was not stunning, but the more he looked at him, the better he looked. He was the type that would last for a long time.

But it's the end of the world, and it's normal for your skin and complexion to be bad because you have to sleep in the open and have no food to eat. Song Kaiji scratched his hair: Isn't it the same for me?

Shen Qing touched the mole between his eyebrows in embarrassment. This was the first time someone praised his beautiful mole... His mole was considered dull among the boys. The old people in the village said that it was difficult to have children with such moles, which was one of the reasons why Shen Qing had difficulty getting married. And the mole was related to the fertility of boys. It was frivolous to praise it in front of them, which was equivalent to commenting on a woman's big breasts and big buttocks in front of her, which was very offensive.

But if there were no bros in this world, it would be no wonder that Song Kaiji thought he was a man. Shen Qing recalled Song Kaiji's confusion about her going to the next room to change clothes, and his unreserved physical contact with her, and now she was finally cleared of her doubts.

So that's how it is. There are no men in this world. But without men, what are those people doing? Can men also... serve men? Shen Qing had never heard of this before. How can men serve men? This information really shocked Shen Qing, but he didn't dare to ask more questions. He just kept looking into the corner.

Song Kaiji also followed his gaze. This scene, which he usually saw and even felt numb to, inexplicably made him feel a little ashamed and glaring. He explained in a low voice: "It's not like this here during the day. It's getting dark now. I will leave as soon as it gets dark."

Song Kaiji didn't know why he had to explain, but he just wanted Shen Qing to know that he was a decent person. Although he was setting up a stall here, he had never been with those people. He! He was pure and untainted!

Shen Qing nodded randomly, retracted his gaze, and suppressed the various thoughts that kept popping up in his heart. What if there is no brother? He just came to this world to make some money. It has nothing to do with him whether there is a brother or not. It's just that the flattering attitude of those men to passers-by left a little shadow in his heart.

"Do you come here to set up a stall every day?" he asked Song Kaiji.

Song Kaiji nodded. Because he was afraid of missing his family, he never took on long-distance missions, and he always returned on the same day. But thinking of a possibility, he laughed at himself: "If I keep