55

Shen Qing knew for the first time that there were so many types of balms. They all looked like white pastes, but if you looked closely, you could see that the textures were slightly different. Some were thinner and more transparent, some were thicker and milky white, and some even had some shiny things in them, and they smelled different.

Shen Qing marveled in his heart, but he was not very literate, so he had no idea what the functions of these balsams were, nor did he know what the differences meant. He could only pretend to take a few extremely beautiful bottles and jars and observe them carefully: the bottle bodies seemed to be made of shells, glowing with colorful fluorescence, and the bottle caps were inlaid with pearls bigger than hawthorns!

Even this bottle must be worth a lot of money, right?

As he looked at it, Shen Qing's eyebrows moved slightly: there was a word on the bottle, and he actually recognized it.

Shen Qing knew a few common characters, but he couldn't hold a pen or write. Miao taught him these characters: Shiqu Village had a school, and girls and boys would not be driven away if they went to listen to the school. Miao had also gone to listen to the school when she was young, so she knew a few simple characters. Shen Qing knew simple characters like Shen Qing's own name "Qing", as well as "big", "son", "good", "no", "one", "two"... Shen Qing knew them all. There were even some slightly complex characters that he couldn't remember when he looked at them individually, but when he put them together with other characters, he knew what to read.

Among the bunch of small words on the bottle, there was one that he recognized: "Bai".

Shen Qing held the bottle in his palm: Does this mean that the characters in this place are the same as those in his home?

Qu Weiwei's eyebrows jumped as she watched from the side. What did Shen Qing choose? "Oh, you guys don't know how to choose!" She didn't think Shen Qing didn't know these things, she just thought Shen Qing was a steely straight man who didn't understand them at all. She reached out and rummaged through a pile of creams, and picked out a few well-known brand creams with good reputations. She picked out a few moisturizing ones, looked at Shen Qing's complexion, and picked out a whitening one: "Don't look at the beautiful bottle. It says something like a lady's cream on it. The price must not exceed 30 yuan. It's just to fool those old ladies in the sinking market who have just learned to shop online. It's okay to wipe your hands, but if you really dare to rub it on your face, your face will be rotten!"

The few items she picked out would have cost eight or nine hundred yuan even if there was a promotion before the end of the world. This must be the end of the world, otherwise Qu Weiwei, a female college student on the verge of graduation, would not be willing to buy them. She thought about asking Song Kaiji if he had this brand of essence, so that she could also experience the feeling of being a rich woman. At the same time, she introduced it to Shen Qing considerately: "Everyone's skin type is different. Apply a little on your face first, wait for a while, if it doesn't itch or feel uncomfortable, then apply it all over your face, in case you are intolerant to any ingredients. Here, these are moisturizing, and this one is whitening. Use the moisturizing for a while first, and then use the whitening when your face is no longer flaky."

Shen Qing took it seriously in his mind, and at the same time, he keenly caught the word "white" in Qu Weiwei's words. He picked up the bottle and looked at it carefully. Sure enough, there was a "white" on it that he recognized. He was more certain that the characters in the two worlds should be the same. And the word in front that he didn't recognize was probably the word "beautiful".

I just didn't expect that there are so many things to pay attention to when applying balm on the face. Shen Qing looked at Song Kaiji: "Do you apply it this way too? Moisturize first and then whiten?"