51

Wang San didn't have this idea in mind from the beginning.

What he said before was all true. His family was in financial difficulty and his mother was partial to him, so he was forced to marry into the family. Who would be willing to be a son-in-law?

The man who marries into another family has his own sufferings: not only does he have to go to another family like a woman or a boy, and work like an ox or a horse, he also has to endure other people's contempt and ridicule - women and boys will not laugh at women and boys who marry into other families, because in their opinion this is common sense; but men will ridicule, exclude and even bully the man who marries into another family, and no longer regard them as the same kind, and feel unlucky if they have any contact with them.

Even some women and boys would look at the son-in-law with strange eyes, which made Wang San feel particularly painful: he was obviously a good man, he shouldn't be like this! And his mother knew that the life of a son-in-law was not easy, but she still abandoned him.

But he did not dare to resist his mother. His experiences from childhood to adulthood made him accustomed to being submissive. Old Lady Wang forced him to come, so he had to come. He told Miao that he did not think Shen Qing was bad, which was a lie: when he saw Shen Qing for the first time, he was already depressed and felt even more desperate and painful!

What's the difference between living with a guy like this and living with a man?

But when this boy started to talk and scolded Old Lady Wang, Wang San suddenly felt that although this boy was not good-looking, he was becoming more and more pleasing to the eye, and there was a spirit that he admired. And to some extent, Shen Qing influenced Wang San: Even a boy dared to resist and speak like this, why didn't he dare?

So he confided his true feelings to his mother and protested: Why did he have to marry into the family? Why didn't other brothers marry into the family and exchange money for marrying a wife for him?

Although what he got in return was still beatings and scolding from Old Lady Wang.

While Wang San was being beaten, he actually felt that marrying into the family was not that difficult to accept: in the countryside, generally speaking, the family cannot be divided until the elderly die. If he had married a wife, or remained single, before Wang's mother died, he would have to endure being the one who did the most work and was the least valued in the family. He was always the one who suffered injustice when there were conflicts in the family, and he was also the one who was sacrificed when there were difficulties in the family.

However, marrying into the wife's family would allow him to immediately leave the family that exploited him and leave this biased mother.

Wang San started to make a plan in his mind.

Shen Qing was actually a very good candidate. Although he didn't look good, living in the countryside, especially in a poor place like their Xiaoji Village, which was not as wealthy as Lantang Village, it was not easy to marry a wife. Could her appearance be eaten or drunk? Besides, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Wang San thought Shen Qing's famous tough character was good. He had the unique spirit that he admired, and he was also strong and looked capable of working.

Miao seemed to be a reasonable and good-tempered person - much better than his mother. More importantly, Miao had no husband, so there would be no other husband in the family to suppress her - when a woman marries a man, there will be conflicts between the mother-in-law and the daughter-in-law, and when a man marries into the family, the most feared conflict is the conflict between the father-in-law and the son-in-law.

How nice!

Looking at the expanded yard and the sausages and bacon hanging in the yard, Wang San felt his heart burning.