Yours for the YEAR

Hello guys, I am back with a new book. The book will start once I am finished with 'ALWAYS' on Wattpad. I hope you show this book as much love as my other books.

Here's a little sneak peek.

A year...

A deal...

That is what it was between Allistar Callhan and Rae Fields. 

Two enemies bound by the vow of marriage for the year. A simple deal.

For Allistar it is nothing more than Business. He cares about nothing but ruling the world with his iron fist. But he has demons. The biggest of them? Sage Harold. The woman who everyone knows to be his one true love, the woman he has sworn his life to for all that he took from her. The burden he carries is too much. Then why does his heart start to beat when he looks into her eyes?

For Rae, it is a chance at freedom. A promise by her father, that she can leave the world of blood and deceit if she stays with Allistar for a year. She has a chance to leave everything she hated behind, her father...her brother who obsesses over her...all the pain along with it. Then why does her enemy feel like her home?

Two people who were never meant for each other, an impossible love story. But fate is quite funny. Their world clashes, their fates intertwining in a mess of strings spun by fate.He can never choose her.She will not compromise her freedom.

Love and hurt walk hand in hand in this labyrinth.

But which will overpower which?

What do you want to wager on?

Do you win or do you lose?

Find out in the story...YOURS FOR THE YEAR.

You can find the book on my profile.

I hope you like it.