19

+Ashton's P.O.V+

I wake up again to Grace laying on top of me. In my bed. The events of last night run through my head.

The way she moaned symphonies. Or how she tugged at my hair when I thrusted slowly, yet deeply. And how everything was just so fucking passionate, changed everything. It just wasn't a friendly fuck anymore. This was, this was making love.

And honesty, I would make love to her every night if I had the chance. But she probably wouldn't let me.

I wrap my arms around her waist and give her a little squeeze. As I do, she groans.

"Ashton, you're hurting me." she grumbles.

"Sorry." I quickly apologize an loosen my grip.

Grace begins to press small kisses to my chest, something I've realized she likes to do. I run my hands up and down her back. She kisses up my neck, my jaw, until she reaches my lips. Kissing my bottom lip and bringing it between her teeth, she leans down and kisses me.

As we kiss, she wraps her legs around my stomach and cups my cheeks.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I lick her bottom lip after replying.

She holds her lips shut as she kisses me. I nibble at her lip, and still get nothing.

I squeeze her bum, getting her to gasp, which lets me slide my tongue in. I can imagine she rolled her eyes before kissing back.

Grace begins to kiss down my cheek, to my jaw. Until she attaches her lips to the spot that makes me weak.

She nips at it, getting me to emit a small groan. I feel her lips turn up in a smirk as she begins to nibble at the skin an suck. I try to keep my breathing as steady as possible, but it doesn't work too well.

Just as she takes her lips off my neck, there's a knock at the door. Followed by my mum's voice, "Breakfast soon."

I groan, "We'll be down, eventually."

It becomes silent after that, until I hear her scold Harry. Getting him to blame Lauren, until they begin to bicker.

"I can't wait to have a family with you." Grace tells me as she lays her head on my chest.

"I can't wait either."

"Our children better have your hair." She smiles before messing up my bed-head.

"And why shouldn't they yours?"

"Because mines just blonde, and boring."

"My hairs blonde too." I laugh.

"It's more brown."

I roll my eyes, getting her to do the same.

"You know what I wanna do?" I say out loud.

"What do you wanna do?" She asks.

"I wanna fuck you. So so bad." I say quietly as I slide my hands under the shirt of mine she's wearing.

"Ashton, we just had sex last night." She informs me.

"Yes, I know. But I wanna do it again. Baby, you don't understand. I'm addicted to having sex with you. You can't tame this beast."

"Oh, yes I can. And Ashton, we have to have a break here and there. We can't be having sex all the time. I'll end up getting pregnant."

"Not if we use a condom." I tell her.

"What if it rips?"

"Then I'll just have to practice my pull out game, now won't I?"

She rolls her eyes, "No, you don't. Because we aren't having sex today. Or this week. And definitely not next week."

"Why not?! That's not fair to me!"

"Ashton! We can't have sex every fucking day! We'll get caught eventually. Or the condom will rip. And we can't next week because I'll be on my period."

"No! Not your period! You're so moody and cranky and don't wanna do anything." I cringe.

"That's what happens when you get cramps and feel nauseous all the damn time." She sighs and lays down on me again.

"Or, I could get you pregnant and you won't have your period for nine whole months!"

"Yes, but the cramps are worse and I'll be throwing up all the time. I'll make your give me massages and give me a ton of food."

"Like you don't already do that." I scoff.

"I hardly make you give me food. And when the hell have I told you to give me a massage?"

I roll my eyes and kiss her to drop the subject.

"Don't just try to drop the subject like that."

"We have to go eat breakfast anyways, baby." I say and push my lips against hers.

She sighs before kissing me back. I roll over and put her beside me. I pull her closer by her bum and easily slide my tongue into her mouth.

Grace begins to fight for dominance, which doesn't take too long. Considering that I win. Almost every single time.

"I still wanna fuck you."

"Let's just go eat breakfast. Then we'll see." She giggles before kissing me again