Andy Biersack Imagine part 3

Just to let you guys know this has got juliet simms in it and I have nothing against her being with andy this is just an imagine so no hate please.

Well the next tour dates were when James was a couple of months old so you wouldn't be able to go with Andy so you stayed at home. Unfortunately Andy met another girl named Juliet and he was also showing her feelings. Ashley noticed and reminds him that he has his girl and a little boy at home so he shouldn't fo this.

Andy tries to control himself but he couldnt and he had it on with her. Ashley found out and didn't want to tell you but he had to. When he came back you had packed your bags and decided to go and stay with Ashley as he offered till you can go home. Andy didn't understand why so you explained what you found out.

He didn't know what to say to you and before he knew it you and baby James have left the house and are now on the bus with Ashley. You got a text from Andy saying "im sorry please forgive me I didn't mean to!" But you knew that you couldn't forgive him for this.

A few months have passed and you have moved on but still living with Ashley as you don't have the money to get back home. However Andy hasn't been seen or heard from since you have left him.

What has happened to him you may ask. Well if you read on you will find out soon enough.