BVB Imagine part 2

You can't speak as you don't know what to say as you just nod.

"What's your name?" Jake asked.

"A-A-Abby" you stuttered.

Shortly, CC arrives on the bus and notices that you are there. As they can both see (coz they have eyes!) you are wearing a bvb t-shirt, a bag that is at your feet with there faces on it, signed as well by all of them but one. That one person was the lead singer Andy. He didn't sign it due to him breaking his ribs and not being there when you went. Once the manager came onto the bus they asked him if you could stay until they pick up Andy, but he was last one to be picked up. Luckily, their manager said yes to it. It took a few hours to get to where Andy was staying so you decided to take selfies of you and the rest of bvb and posted them on Instagram.

Finally, Andy arrives on the bus and sees you. CC explains to him what has been going on and also explains that he needed to sign you bag. After being told, he goes to you and goes that. After he has done that he asked him manager first then you if you would like to come on tour with them and with that you screamed yes and hugs them all so hard that they couldn't breath.

To this day you are thankful that you got on the bus as you are now married to the wonderful drummer known as Christian Coma or CC and now have two beautiful children with him.

Sorry this part isn't long but I promise that the next imagine will be longer