Ashley Purdy Imagine part 2

Don't hate me for this I love them all and I no that they may be like this if it happened just plz no hate on me and if u really hate it send me a message and I'll see wot I can do I really don't care to be honest I'll probably leave it.

A few months have passed and you were starting to become really unwell, so your brother took you to a local doctor as he was really concerned about you.

The doctor asked if it was possible that you where pregnant but before you could answer CC butted in

"There is no way that she can be, she has only been with me and the rest of my band."

As he said that he looked at you and you were looking at the ground looking very guilty of having sex and not using protection and you knew that it was a possibility that you were carrying Ashley's baby.

"Who was it (Y/N)?" he demanded.

You whispered back "Don't get angry but it was Ashley a few months ago."

CC literally screamed at you for having sex at a young age and said that he wanted to kill Ashley for doing that to you as he specifically said not to do any silly business with you when he wasn't around.

On the way bac to the bus it was like someone has died as no one spoke, the only noise that could be heard was the cars going by and sirens in the distance.

As you got onto the bus before your brother, Ashley approached you and asked if you where alright. CC entered the bus and walked up to Ashley and pinned him up against the wall.

"HOW DARE YOU HURT MY LITTLE SISTER. I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO ANYTHING WUTH HER. YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO HER. I AN GOING TO KILL YOU FOR WHAT YOU HACE DONE ASHLEY BROTHER OR NOT!"

Ashley backed away as far as he could just to get away from your brother.

Andy, Jake and Jinxx came out of the bunk area to see what the screaming and shouting was about and rushed over to prize CC off Ashley. Andy took CC to the back bunk to see what was going on between his two best mates. However on the way there he broke down in tears and said that's things where his fault.

Sorry that I haven't been that active guys I've been busy with school and with my exam coming up I've been really busy revising plz don't hate it that I have these but I will update wen I can