✨~Seeing you again~🐟

Half twisted finn and half twisted glisten

GoldFish PT 1

Finn POV

I'm crawling across the floor... I'm just moving at this point, dragging my body with what little energy I have left. It may seem stupid but I tore off my legs, I was desperate, scared, and sick. Sick of everything. Watching people die over and over, the pain that struck my body... I tore them off to try to stop the infection, but it didn't work. It just spread, more and more. Don't know what I expected really.

I have this dumb headache and I can't breath well, so all I do is just drag myself, feeling my hands tear or the ground. I hear a soft cry, sounds rather familiar...

I self-consciously drag myself towards the cry, seeing a familiar figure messing with a large bow around their lower torso. He was crying, as he never did, in fact he probably didn't see me. 

He looked to be in pain, cracks forming on his face, his bow was breaking skin and I could see the blood mixing with ichor as it dripped down his bow. I felt horrible, after all, I was just watching. I couldn't help, all I would be able to do is tell a stupid fish joke and he would get mad at me. I wish I could just cheer him up, but I can't do anything. I can't take away his pain, make him better, heal his wounds. All I have is my voice.

And I'm gonna use it.

"Glisten?" I say, inching a bit closer. "STAY BACK! I CANT-!" He shouted, almost looking as if was about to vomit. He calmed down but continued to cry as the bow only got tighter and broke more flesh. He eventually sunk to the floor, curling into a ball.

"Hey glisten... Its me... Finn... I know we weren't on best terms and I know I annoy you with my jokes a lot, but im sorry. I know your in pain, I can't stop it. But I can stay, talk, be by your side till its gone." I say, getting closer. I see a few mirror pieces fall to the floor before he turned to look at me. "Please stay... I don't want to be left alone again..." He said, and just as he ordered, I did. I rest my head on my arms next to him, talking to him to distract from the pain. Eventually, the bow tore, leaving only glisten's spine in its wake. It was horrific to hear, I didn't bother to look. 

Slowly, he just lay on the floor. "I'm sorry... For being such a stuck up jerk... I've learned my lesson... I just want people to like me..." he said. I didn't bother to reply, I just grabbed his hand and fell asleep on the floor next to him. To which he responded with falling asleep aswell.