IX

Pete sat in the confession room with a serious look on his face before he smiled cutely, "I don't think anyone would pick me; I'm not an interesting person. If I have to choose though I will pick Tankhun, I'm afraid to let him get out of my side. Someone might end up dead if Tankhun is involved..."

The crew and audience were stunned after hearing Pete but ended up agreeing that it might actually be true. Next entered Ai, who smirked as he took the chair

"Hm, not any specific person. I would like to hang out with Dao as I know him best but then maybe Nhai? The boy is interesting and he seems to like basketball too..." Ai said thoughtfully

After Ai, Syn entered who wai cutely before awkwardly looking towards the camera, "Nuer? He said we can go anywhere I want if we get a chance... I'm not interested, just curious.."

When Nuer entered, he looked towards crew members charmingly and asked, "Can you tell me whom Syn chose?"

"...I don't think we can do that..." The crew said in embarrassment

"Oh... that's okay, I just hope it's me. I wish to take him out, wonder what my little monk likes to do in his free time..." Nuer said with a soft smile, which melted the crew and audience.

Next came Dao, who sat down quietly and thought for a while before answering, "I guess no one... I don't think I want to go on a date and give any false hope to a person when I'm not fully into them.." Dao wai at the crew and returned back to the others.

Wan came next and waved at the camera before he spoke, "Hm... I think I will go out with Tul? I'm most comfortable with him here.." Wan looked embarrassed; the older guy rubbed his nose as he stood up and then left.

Sky came next; he sighed as he looked towards the camera, "Do I really need to do this?"

The crew member nodded, making Sky lean on the chair with a thoughtful look on his face, "I thought of choosing Rain at first, but I know that traitor will choose Phayu instead. Nhai... I can't control him fully, I feel I will be dead tired if I go out with him. So, I think I will choose P'Phai? He seems Okay..."

Last came Tankhun, who sat down like a king on the throne and looked at the camera with a serious expression, "I know you all think I will choose my Pete, but no, I won't. I want my baby to grow up and find love. Same for Syn, Nuer seems to be very interested in him. So whom should I choose..... whom...." Tankhun was in serious mode and everyone was looking at him with curiosity

"Well, I will decide according to performance! I chose two people, Kluen! His food was really good! I loved it, and then Tem, he will make a great bodyguard.."

After everyone was done confessing in front of the camera, they all gathered back in the sitting area. Gun and Tay held the card and then smiled brightly, "Let's begin with the best performance of today.... Everyone was asked to pick soon after the performance, and the person with a full vote was.... Syn and Tankhun! The reward is 5k Bhat!"

Everyone congratulated them as Gun and Tay handed them envelopes. While Syn was looking shy, Tankhun was looking proud as a peacock as he flaunted it in front of Vegas' face.

"Now, let's begin a face to face confession. This might not be fair for everyone, so I seriously suggest you all have guts and make a confession before someone else does..." Tay suggested them with a serious face.

"You can pick up the rose from me and offer it to the person you want to date! If they accept it, you both can go out.." Gun explains as he carries a basket.

As soon as Tay said that both PraPai and Nuer raised their hands, and both shared a challenging look while the hosts stared between them in amusement

"I will first..." Nuer said as he came forward; he grabbed the rose from the basket before walking towards Syn. Syn plays with his finger nervously as Nuer stands in front of him, "Syn.... will you please go out with me?"