X

Separate cars were arranged for everyone while Vegas and Kluen came to see them off. Everyone was either excited or nervous, like Syn, who was praying, which made Tankhun and Pete ask again and again if he was okay. One crew and cameraman were signed to each couple who would be following them around and recording them.

“Are you guys ready? You will be dropped off at your destination now, and please return to the drop point by 7 pm, okay? A car will be waiting for you..” Gun informed them all.

                           An hour later, Ai and Nhai entered the arcade and both couldn’t stop smiling like children. Nhai’s eyes were sparkling as he looked around while Ai got them tickets, “Ai! Ai! They have basketball
and a mini football court too!”

Ai turned around to look at Nhai and laughed in amusement. Once Ai returned, Nhai dragged him to the nearest shooting machine and challenged him to a match, “I never lose a match in a shooting game! I would have definitely gone to the army if I wasn’t lazy..”

Nhai kept blabbering as they played, Nhai was actually very good at the game as Ai had a tough time catching up with Nhai’s score.

“Wanna try basketball? You know how to play?” Ai asked as they walked towards the empty court.

Nhai nodded excitedly as he took the basketball from the employee and responded, “I was on the basketball team in high school; occasionally, my friends and I play on weekends if free..”

“Then, first to score a point win..” Ai said as he grabbed the ball from Nhai, Nhai cried as he ran after Ai, “Aiiii! That wasn’t fair!”

Ai laughs as Nhai blocks him; the younger one has a bright smile as he tries to get the ball from Ai, who quickly avoids him.

An hour passed, and both were lying on the ground breathing hard; they looked at each other and laughed. Ai stood up and offered his hand to Nhai.

“Can we go to the dancing machine next, please?” Nhai asked with puppy eyes while shaking Ai’s hand. Ai looked at him with amusement and pretended to think about it.

Nhai blinked at him cutely and kept tugging his hand. Ai finally nodded, and Nhai dragged him away. He watches Nhai dance and laughs, “He looks like a little child…”Ai said in amusement

“Are you enjoying your date? What’s your opinion about dating Nhai?” The crew member asked, Ai turned to look towards Nhai who was celebrating his win before he replied,

“I think we might end up together, we seem to get along. Nhai is really sweet and simple-minded; that reminds me of my Pa. About dating? Let’s talk about it after this date ends…”

It was Ai’s turn to dance and Nhai cheered him loudly when the crew asked the same question to Nhai. Nhai had a serious look on his face and thought for a while before he replied,

“Hm, it could be possible if we both feel the same! Ai is cool, and I really enjoy our time together; I think we might have chemistry…”

              Meanwhile, Tem and Tankhun were about to fall asleep as they were getting the massage. Tem never felt this relaxed and was happy that he agreed to come with Tankhun.

Half an hour later, they were getting manicures and pedicures while having a mocktail. The crew looks at them with envy and sighs before asking them about their experience

“I have never been this relaxed since I completed my degree! The workload is stressing me out to the point where I started questioning why I’m doing this?” Tem said while taking a sip of his drink.