XIII

“…..Hubby… Pua… daddy…” Rain said with a sweet, innocent smile as he stared at Phayu; he blinked at Phayu while Phayu’s oximeter showed a 176 heart rate.

“…. I… I..” Phayu was shuttering while Rain stood up gracefully and looked towards Gun and Tay who had their mouths hanging.

Others had the same expression while Sky suddenly shouted excitedly, “That’s my Rain!”

“Rain won!” Nhai shouted as he and Sky ran to pull Rain into a hug. Rain turns to look at Phayu and winked at him before returning to his seat with Sky and Nhai

“So Rain is clearly the winner of this round” Gun announced, Phayu finally came out of a daze and chuckled as he took the seat next to PraPai

“Disgrace, I didn't thought you have daddy kink..” PraPai looks at Phayu with disbelief

“Shut up, puppy..” Phayu glared at PraPai who smiled in amusement, Phayu turned to look at Rain who busy talking with Sky and Nhai

“Now, time for a reward! Winners get 5k cash! Please take the envelope..” Tay announced as he handed off the envelope carrying money.

“I'm the richest…” Rain flaunts while others laugh.

“I hope everyone enjoyed today’s game. Now, the crew has arranged a barbecue for you all! Eat as much as you…”  Gun told them and heard happy cheers.

It was already 5 pm by the time the challenge ended, and everyone was hungry; they all decided to divide the work and started cooking.

Rain noticed Phayu staring at him but whenever Rain tried to approach the older man, Phayu would walk away. Rain frowns, seeing Phayu acting like this, and shakes his head.

Meanwhile, Pete came to grab vegetables for a barbecue when Vegas grabbed his hand. Pete looks at Vegas in confusion before getting himself dragged to Vegas’ room.

Vegas slammed Pete to the door and then leaned his head over Pete’s shoulder. There was complete silence, and Pete started to feel uncomfortable; he hesitated before he called Vegas, “Khun Vegas?”

“Be quiet…I’m trying my best not to do something that we both would regret later…” Vegas told Pete while glaring at Pete.

Pete chuckles, which makes Vegas frown; he wraps his arm around Pete’s waist and pinches him in irritation.

“Sorry, sorry, but didn’t you already drag me here? What worse can happen?” Pete asked Vegas as he teased Vegas by playing with his hair.

Vegas took a deep breath before pulling Pete into a rough kiss, Pete chuckled before kissing Vegas back. Vegas bites Pete’s lower lip before licking it as he stares at Pete.

Pete starts to feel dizzy as he looks back at Vegas, “How far can we go…” Vegas asked Pete, who smirked as he pulled off his shirt and looked at Vegas with a seductive look, “That depends upon you, Khun Vegas…”

                     Back to the lawn, Tankhun looked around in confusion when he couldn’t see Pete and turned to look towards Syn who was eating meat that Nuer grilled for him, “Where’s Pete?”

Syn looks up at Tankhun before looking around before looking back at Tankhun “Maybe Phee went back to the room; he looked tired..”

“Hm… My Pete is so hard-working! He needs to rest..” Tankhun said proudly but then frowned, “Where’s my idiot cousin?!”