XXI

Now the moment everyone was waiting for! Who’s the real couple?!” Gun shouted as he looks at everyone who became serious and waited for Gun to announce

“But before that, we will tell which Couple received the most votes from our other contestants as suspicious ones!” Tay spoke as he pulled out the card and waved it in front of them.

“They are… Nuer and Syn 3, Tul and Wan 4, Dao and Kluen 1” Gun reads the card loudly

“People are suspicious of us?” Dao whispered softly in surprise

“I feel blessed that people think that P’Wan and I have such chemistry…” Tul looks at Wan as he spoke in amusement

“That’s a compliment for us..” Nuer spoke in amusement while Syn nodded in agreement.

“Shall I announce who that couple actually is?” Gun asked once again and he pulled out the card from the envelope.

Tay also leaned closer to read the name and both were startled after seeing it, Gun chuckles before announcing, “PraPai and Sky..”

“What the hell?” Rain looked at Sky sharply and then at PraPai, even Phayu was looking at PraPai in shock.

“Wait a minute! Wait a minute! Does real couple means that the crew kept them to act as real couples, right? Right?! No way Sky has hidden from me that he has a boyfriend!” Rain shouted in disbelief

“How long?” Phayu asked PraPai calmly who hesitated before he answered, “Around an year..”

“A year?! Year! Sky?! Seriously?! How did you hide from me for so long?!” Rain was upsetting. Sky took a step closer to him and pats his back as he tries to explain.

“I didn’t tell you because I was afraid you would be lonely and upset that I broke our promise and started dating when instead we promised to date someone at the same time. Why else do you think I let you sign this stupid show?”

Rain opens his mouth but closes it before he thought of speaking again, “You’re a liar! My Sky lied to me!”

“Rain! I’m sorry, I didn’t wish to disappoint you! I was hoping that you would find someone too so it will be less hurtful for you…” Sky grabs Rain’s hand and says weakly.

“…that’s why you used to defend P’Phai” Rain whispered as he realised how he had so many clues but he ignored them! PraPai being clingy even though they didn’t know each for long! PraPai tried befriending Rain and trying to win him over.

“My whole life was a lie…” Rain whispered dramatically. Sky started to tear up as he grabbed Rain’s hand tightly and spoke in broken voice

“Don’t hate me, Rain! I never wished to lie to you! I was scared that you would be disappointed and upset if I told you at that time that I’m seeing P’Phai… don’t break our friendship…”

“What? I’m not going to end our friendship! What makes you think so Sky?! I’m disappointed! Not angry!” Rain quickly hugs Sky and comforts him.

“P’Phai is a good guy, though a bit shady but I’m sure he adores you a lot! Just don’t hide anything such again from me! By chance if you break up, don’t hide from me..” Rain said while Sky wiped his tears and nodded while PraPai panicked about the break up.

“So, what’s your opinion regarding PraPai and Sky being a real couple?” Gun asked the contestants

“I’m ready for a surprise! I never thought that it could be them..” Dao spoke, still looking surprised

“I pay attention to others around me and always believe it could be Dao and Kluen or maybe Rain and Phayu but Sky and PraPai never even crossed my mind!” Tul responded