XIV

Welcome to show the love craft, where we have 16 men trying to find their love and also make friends while enjoying challenges…” The episode showed the progress of all the contestants and even some hidden clips like Phayu and Pete stealing snacks, Dao and Rain’s interaction in the farmer's market, Phayu and PraPai’s confrontation and many such tiny, tiny videos.

The show then shifted to them standing in front of famous photographer Adin, who was known at the international level for cinematic photography and skills.

Adin stood with a straight face while looking straight into the camera, the camera then shifted to their contestants who stood together in front of Adin.

“Khun Adin, here are your 8 pairs of models..” Gun said respectfully, Adin nodded as he looked at them before he took a deep breath and signalled his assistant to come in front.

“Khun Adin is strict with his work! In the morning we received a request from our client that they wanted 8 different themes of photography. We are going to observe everyone first and decide who is going to be suitable for which theme….” The Assistant, Godji informed them.

“You guys are going to get a makeover, too; I want to refine your features and bring out your Beauty..” Adin said as he examined them one by one.

Everyone looked at the photographer in curiosity as they were requested to follow them to the patio. Soon everyone was seated while Adin came with a stylist.

“Please come forward, one by one with your partner so we can get a better understanding of your features..” The stylist, Jenly requested.

Syn and Nuer shared a look and walked in front; they occupied the seat in front of the stylist, who examined them with serious expression.

“Khun Nuer! I’m surprised to see you here..” Jenly greeted Nuer in surprise while Nuer smiled back and greeted her back

“Is this your partner?” Jenly asked Nuer in curiosity while Syn wai at her

“Yes, This is Syn..” Nuer introduced Syn to a stylist who asked for consent before touching Syn’s face and hair.

“May I know how long you two have been together?” Jenly asked as she wrote something in her notebook.

“Not too long, I have been courting him for a while. Recently, we agreed to date..” Nuer said naturally as he looked at Syn with a soft smile while Syn blushed and looked down.

“Khun Syn, are you allergic to dye or any makeup product?” Jenly asked, Syn thought for a while and shook his head as no before he replied, “I don’t think so…”

“Ah, good! Good! I recommend a haircut for Khun Syn; it will make his eyes more visible, and it will suit him. No need to dye the hair, maybe curl the hair a bit…” Jenly told Syn who nodded before looking at Nuer

“As for Khun Nuer, I think you’re looking perfect…” Jenly told Nuer, who smiled, and they both stood up.

Adin looked towards Syn and Nuer and agreed with Jenly’s recommendation and spoke, “Syn, will you allow my team to make those changes? Usually, Models follow what they are requested of them, but you guys aren’t professional models, so you guys can reject the request, which you feel is unnecessary…”

“I don’t mind…” Syn said as he looked at Nuer for assurance; Nuer patted Syn’s head and looked towards him.

“Good! Good! Then please follow Godji…” Adin said with excitement, Godji nodded and took Syn inside the beach house.

Tem and Tankhun decide to go next, Jenly looks at Tankhun and Tem while noting in her notes. Both sat patiently, letting the stylist study their features.