XVIII

As everyone gathered at 8 am for their date, Gun and Tay looked at them with a wicked smile. Everyone stares at the hosts with suspicion, Gun cleared his throat and took out cards

"Everyone, please take this card.." Gub told them. Everyone took the cards while looking at the hosts in confusion

"I want you all to take turns and write the name of the couple you think is real... " Tay informed them. Everyone became quiet and looked at the card blankly.

"Don't tell me you all forgot about this challenge? In the beginning of the show, I told you all that there's a real couple among you. You need to identify them and if you can't... They will win this challenge.. " Tay reminds them all

They started with youngest, Nuer and Syn went into confession room and discussed about it before they answered

"We forgot about this challenge.." Syn admitted with embarrassed smile

"Also we never notice any couple who looks like they already have been together.. Everyone built their relationship slowly..." Nuer said thoughtfully.

"You still have to choose one couple.." The crew reminded them.

"Maybe Kluen and Dao? There is always weird tension between them...." Nuer answered.

Dao and Kluen entered next, Kluen let Dao answer, who doubtfully spoke, "Maybe Tul and Wan, everything is so harmonious between them..."

Tul and Wan came next, Tul said with a serious look on his face as he answered, "I guess it's Nuer and Syn.... Nuer didn't try to get close to anyone and went directly for Syn..."

Vegas and Pete came next, Vegas was bored while Pete answered thoughtfully, "Tul and Wan? They are always together..."

Ai and Nhai came in next, both discussed for a while before Ai answered, "Nuer and Syn... both are very suspicious when it comes to dating..."

Tankhun and Tem entered after Ai and Nhai, "I think Tul and Wan... Tul is smart, he could easily hide their relationship..."

Phayu came with Rain, Rain was pouting as he thought about it, "Hm... I believe Nuer and Syn..."

Lastly PraPai and Sky shared a look before Sky answered, "We think it's Tul and Wan.."

"They are so cosy together..." PraPai added as he looked at the camera.

Once the contestants were done giving their answers, The crew informed them about arrangements. For Nuer and Syn, they booked a mini movie hall with snacks. Tul and Wan, for them they arrange a picnics spot near a lake

Tem and Tankhun left for their hot spring, Vegas and Pete were taken to a cosy home where they can enjoy cooking and having lunch/dinner together. Ai and Nhai were taken to aquarium

Phayu and Rain were last to leave for their destination, Planetarium. Gun and Tay sees off everyone then turns around to look at the rest of contestants.

At last Dao, Kluen, PraPai, and Sky were left. Dao and Kluen's beach date was in evening time so was PraPai and Sky's festival celebration.

                           Nhai gasps in astonishment as he watches fishes swimming around, Ai watches Nhai in adoration as Nhai runs around excitedly to watch the fishes.

"So cool! Ai! Ai! Look! Look! Is this pufferfish?! Oh! Oh! Octopus.."

Ai laughs as he walks next to Nhai and stands behind him, "Are you enjoying it?"