XII

Gun took out another box containing cards and shook it in excitement; he looked towards the participants and spoke, "Then, let's begin! I will call you guys one by one! Please pick a card. PraPai, let's start with you.."

PraPai nodded as he pulled out a card and read it aloud, "Receiver, 5?"

PraPai looks towards Tay and Gun in confusion, Tay chuckles and explains, "Your turn is 5th" PraPai nods and goes back, Tay holds the box in front of Vegas who sighs as he pulls out the card, "Receiver, 6"

"Are all the card receivers?" Tankhun asked in curiosity as he was next to pull out the card, "Waah! I'm attacker 1!"

"That means we will begin the game with Tankhun and Tem", Gun informed; Tem gulped as he thought about how he was going to proceed, while others sighed in relief for not being first.

Nuer took out the card next and spoke, "Attacker, 4"

"Nice! Ai! You're next.." Tay informed Ai who nodded as he pulled out the card, "Receiver 3"

Tul went next and pulled out the card, "Attacker 2"

Rain pulled out the card and showed them, "Attacker 8"

"Okay, now only Kluen and Dao are left; Dao, please pick the card.." Tay told Dao who hesitated before he pulled out the card, "Attacker 7"

"Good! We will begin with Tem and Tankhun and the last to go is Phayu and Rain!" Tay explains as the crew member places a chair in the middle.

Gun asked Tankhun to come forward, The expert attached the pulse oximeter to Tankhun's finger and helped him to adjust. Gun held the stopwatch and looked towards Tankhun and Tem, "You both are ready?"

Tem nodded as he stood in front of Tankhun, who looked at Tem smugly; Gun started the timer and announced, "3! 2! 1! Start!"

"Tankhun! You're so handsome!" Tem shouted in panic.

"Of course I am! I'm gorgeous!" Tankhun replies back

"So smart and intelligent..." Tem spoke away while looking towards the pulse oximeter which showed 82 beats

"Do better, it's useless to compliment me.." Tankhun told them who sulked, others were hooting and encouraging Tem

"Tem! Don't give up!" Ai shouted excitedly

"Try harder! Tem!" PraPai added

"P'Khun! Don't tell him to win," Syn shouted, and Pete joined him.

"Khun! Do you want to go shopping? I will pay for you!" Tem said to make Tankhun excited

"You don't need to pay. I got a black card" Tankhun replies as he looks at his nails

"How about we watch a drama later?" Tem tried again.

"Sure, why not" Tankhun replies but his heartbeat was still not above 100

"1 minute more, Tem! Try harder..." Tay reminded Tem who was trying to think of something to make Tankhun excited. Meanwhile, others started to worry that the challenge wasn't as easy as it seemed. They watch Tem with full concentration.

Tem was deep in thought while Tay reminded him that only 40 sec was left. Suddenly, Tem's face lit up, and he shouted, "Khun! I saw Vegas kissing Pete!"

"You saw what?!" Tankhun shouted angrily as he looked towards Vegas who was stunned

"What the fuck?! I didn't!" Vegas shouted back. Tankhun stood up in anger and suddenly the expert announced that Tankhun's heartbeat was 160